WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5: UNI @ St. Bonaventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets goooooooo

Comment

Yes. Go Panthers! Great game!

Comment

Boom *****!!!!!

Here we ****ing go!!!!
        #MACtion

Comment

Alright Basketball

Let's go football

Comment

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY S#IT, LET'S GO. I can't think of anything more UNI than the first win of the season being @ #16

Comment

That was a great game!

Great rebounding. Great shooting. Great defense.

Poor video production. Rarely had a better view.

Comment

Nice win. We can complain about the big blown lead, but you knew the Bonnies were gonna make a run. Those weren't gimme buckets during that run either, they shot it real well. Huge props to the guys for weathering the storm. That says a lot about this team, they coulda crumbled and fallen apart. Our offense has been incredibly better than the first couple games. We just put up 90 to a team that hadn't allowed more than 65 in their first 5 games. The defense really tightened up the last 10 minutes or so too. It's a work in progress, but looked real good at times today. I'm really curious what's up with Trae though. Hopefully it's nothing big.
                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Heck of a win on the road.

AJ Green finds another gear.

Henry playing well. Heise is clutch.

Born shooting FTs down the stretch like he's in the driveway.
                  Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Is Berhow OK?

He looked like they shut him down on the bench. In his full warm ups.
                    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Maybe this team just buried the comeback curse.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                        Nice win. We can complain about the big blown lead, but you knew the Bonnies were gonna make a run. Those weren't gimme buckets during that run either, they shot it real well. Huge props to the guys for weathering the storm. That says a lot about this team, they coulda crumbled and fallen apart. Our offense has been incredibly better than the first couple games. We just put up 90 to a team that hadn't allowed more than 65 in their first 5 games. The defense really tightened up the last 10 minutes or so too. It's a work in progress, but looked real good at times today. I'm really curious what's up with Trae though. Hopefully it's nothing big.
                        I certainly think in a game of basketball it’s reasonable to assume you aren’t going to continue shooting the way you are when you’re 60+ from 3 and the other team will start making some shots

I am mildly concerned that it seemed everyone but AJ shut down in the middle of that huge run, but that’s what star players are for.

kept them afloat, then win the game when they finally cool off

Comment

Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                          Is Berhow OK?

He looked like they shut him down on the bench. In his full warm ups.
                          He looked kind of dejected at the end of the game. Everybody on the bench was standing clapping when we held at the end and he was just sitting there. Hopefully it's nothing big.
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherhelmet View Post
                            Maybe this team just buried the comeback curse.
                            I was thinking the same thing. It was more of the same midway through the 2nd and I was certain we'd lose by 10. Chalk up another blown lead. The staff's Texas A&M PTSD continues for the 5th year.

But, we held the lead and pushed it back to 10. Got some stops and made some shots and iced it in the end. Totally different outcome than what we're used to. It never felt like we were faltering, never felt like we'd given it away yet again. Very impressive finish.
                            Billy Dee says it's time to drop cable like a three-foot putt...

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                              My eyes hurt. Retire these jerseys
                              Wear them every game after that performance

Comment

Alright great win. Hopefully a confidence booster.

Comment

Working...
                                X