WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 13- Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 13- Valpo

8:00 PM. Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports KC, Bally Sports Indiana, NBC Sports Chicago, ESPN+ (outside of Valley territory).
    Brad Wells (pxp) Kevin Lehman (analyst)

Time to get the next one and get this thing moving in the right direction again.
    #MACtion

Let's get it again! Keep it rolling, Panthers.

Comment

Would be the first "roll" this team has been on this season if they can get the W. Hopefully we're finally healthy going into this one.

Comment

A nice winning streak going into Springfield against the fighting Dana Ford's would be great. Jake and companies first trip there since UNI schellacked them by 20 and Dana got ejected.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post
          A nice winning streak going into Springfield against the fighting Dana Ford's would be great. Jake and companies first trip there since UNI schellacked them by 20 and Dana got ejected.
          That game was fun to watch. Totally forgot about the absurdity of Dana's demeanor in that game.

Comment

Valpo scouting report

Led by # 23 Ben Krikke avg 15 points per game and #35 Kobe King with 15 ppg.
            Kobe King left Wisconsin under controversial circumstances in January 2020.
            Leading re bounder is Thomas Kithier (6'8") averaging 6.5 rpg with 10 ppg.

Comment

Originally posted by Neighbor View Post
              Valpo scouting report

Led by # 23 Ben Krikke avg 15 points per game and #35 Kobe King with 15 ppg.
              Kobe King left Wisconsin under controversial circumstances in January 2020.
              Leading re bounder is Thomas Kithier (6'8") averaging 6.5 rpg with 10 ppg.
              Kithier missed the game Sunday due to COVID protocols. Have not seen or heard if he's available tonight
              #MACtion

Comment

As always, I'll be watching the game tonight, like the football games, front and center tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                  8:00 PM. Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports KC, Bally Sports Indiana, NBC Sports Chicago, ESPN+ (outside of Valley territory).
                  Brad Wells (pxp) Kevin Lehman (analyst)

Time to get the next one and get this thing moving in the right direction again.
                  I'm in SW Missouri and I'm receiving it on ESPN+
                  "They keep saying that what really matters is not whether you win or lose, but how you played the game. The trouble is that the best way to determine how you played the game is by whether you won or lost." - Anonymous

Comment

The mighty 8-6 Valpo is in da hise, folks!

Comment

The effort on defense tonight is incredible compared to early in the season.
                      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

My God where was this offense in November and December...
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

This is looking good, fellas. You can tell the guys are having fun out there too. Heise is going to be a star. Reminds me of Custer on Loyola.

Comment

Cold night + weeknight + Cyclones on TV + lots of TV availability + mediocre opponent = smallest crowd in a long time.

Comment

Also, Valpo is baddd.

Comment

Working...
                              X