WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 13- Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potential meltdown begins...NOW! Once Green hits a Bubba Chuck, man, they start getting chucked without falling.

Comment

So much fun already. I know Valpo isnt great, but we’ve played poorly against poor competition before. The defensive energy is off the charts tonight. Getting good minutes from Anderson as well. Heise is a stud.

Comment

C-h-a-r-g-i-n-g!

Comment

Tytan looks a bit raw out there, but man he's like a bulldog on the court. I love how hard he plays.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Why do they call themselves Valpo? Shouldn't it be Valpa?

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post
              Why do they call themselves Valpo? Shouldn't it be Valpa?
              I LOATHE those kinds of lazy names and spend my life mocking them. UCONN. UMINN, UWISC, UCAL, UARK...get it, friends?

Comment

Even more fun, USODAK. UNODAK. Hopefully we're getting the stupidity behind our sperts culture.

Comment

The guys are vibin lately. Love seeing us post some blowouts. Valley games have not come easy for us in a very long time now.

Hope that Bradley loss doesn't bite us, cause we look the part of Valley title contender.

Comment

We're probably gonna put up 90+ and AJ has 7. I didn't see that coming.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

"Beating" some MIGHTY teams indeed!

Comment

Great game, Panthers. Keep it up for the next one. Just an overall great effort tonight. Let’s go get MSU now.

Comment

Good all around game by the team. They clearly didn’t want to let AJ go off and that didn’t matter at all. The young redshirt freshmen looked great tonight. Nate is our best all around player and is going to be a stud for years to come. That kid just knows how to play and has very good athleticism.
                          Last edited by unipanther2154; 01-06-2022, 03:44 AM.

Comment

I saw bits and pieces of the game on TV. When Anderson was in the game, he always seemed to be doing something positive that was noticeable, even if it wasn’t an official stat. He plays with a lot of energy too. I hope Jake keeps giving him consistent minutes; he’ll only get better.

Comment

48 points in the paint, 33 points off 3-pointers and 7 free throws. Good thing we made those two crucial baskets between the arc and the paint to open everything else up.

Comment

Nate Heise, Tytan Anderson, and Noah Carter absolutely brought it tonight. Playing with energy, being physical! Noah was a beast inside. Berhow had a nice night too. He really set the pace knocking down big shots to start the game. Crowd was light, but it's 8pm on a 0° Wednesday night. Future looks bright!

Comment

Working...
                                X