WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 14- MSU Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Is it too early to start believing?

Comment

Great road dub boys
      Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Originally posted by QCPanther05 View Post
        Covid has clearly played a big role in how our season started. Phyfe, berhow, and others have had Covid and other illnesses that hurt the team’s ability to gel. We will still undoubtedly piss away a win or 2 that we shouldn’t but I think this team does have the ability to finish where we were projected if not better. Phyfe playing big minutes against a big similar to him allowed him to play his style and he did it well. Covid still has a chance to impact this season but I like what I’m seeing this team become!

Comment

Originally posted by QCPanther05 View Post
          We still have to play in Indiana yet this year, always seem to fart something away there every year.

Comment

Great Win!!
            For various reasons this was the first game I've been able to watch this year. Somehow a Panther team scored 52 points in the 2nd half (and not against a D-3)

Comment

We kinda won this one on free throws. We got into the bonus early and the vast majority of our points down the stretch came from the line.
              Gave up 12 3s and got out-rebounded but destroyed them in them in the paint and only 4 TOs. Impressive win!
              If Mosley doesn't have the offensive game of the season in the Valley we win that one by double digits.

Comment

UNI up to 101 in Kenpom. Was 107 coming into the day. Gained about 20 spots in offense, but lost quite a bit in defense. Don’t recall the exact number before the game, but down to 140 in the country now. Of course, Mosley was hitting some stupid tough shots.

Comment

I just stopped by to get Mudra's (Fat in Lean Years) take on the game, but they must have been too busy to watch the game. Oh, well, I'm sure they'll be back to enlighten us if the Panthers lose again.

Comment

Guys.

We're the best team in this league.

Gray uniforms forever!
                    #MACtion

Comment

That 1 point win bumped UNIs Kenpom luck metric all the way up to #347. The basketball gods still owe us more.

Last 5 games, the squad is averaging 1.19 points per possession - that'll win you some ball games.

Comment

Holy cow what a game. That was one heck of an effort. Mosley could not miss today. That was really something to watch. I would legitimately argue that our defense wasn't even bad but we gave up 84 because Mosley was absolutely unconscious. It's been awhile since I've seen somebody that hot for an entire game.

I try not to get carried away by a game, but Mosley looked like an NBA player today. His game just looks like it would translate so well to the next level. That kid is a special talent.

We got back into this game and stuck with them during this game by getting inside. This change in our offense has been a massive boost to the quality looks we are getting. To quote the great Ric Flair "Woooooooooo!!!!!!"

Comment

Why didn't they win by 30!? What's wrong with this team!?
                          Which winning percentage is better: 61% or 65%?

Comment

Mosely’s 43 tonight is is the highest individual point total in D1 basketball so far this season. He also hit a game winner at the buzzer against Bradley a few night’s ago. Kid is unreal, and he’s got one year left after this.

Comment

Inexcusable tonight, friends.
                              Which winning percentage is better: 61% or 65%?

Comment

Missed this one for to a holiday party... any idea if there's a way to watch a replay?
                                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                                X