WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 14- MSU Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winning is more fun than losing. Really wish they would have made Prim work on defense early in the game. If he isn't going to come out and guard Pickford it would have been easy for Pickford to set high ball screens for Born and AJ to get them open looks until Prim had to guard. The schedule is set up to string together some more wins and make for a fun couple weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
      Missed this one for to a holiday party... any idea if there's a way to watch a replay?
      I've tried looking for a replay all over, no luck so far. If anyone does have a way to re-watch, I'd also love to soak it in again.

Comment

Originally posted by hoopfan View Post
        Winning is more fun than losing. Really wish they would have made Prim work on defense early in the game. If he isn't going to come out and guard Pickford it would have been easy for Pickford to set high ball screens for Born and AJ to get them open looks until Prim had to guard. The schedule is set up to string together some more wins and make for a fun couple weeks.
        Looking at it, we'd be favored in every game for the rest of the month. That's paper, gotta do it on the floor.
        #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Looking at it, we'd be favored in every game for the rest of the month. That's paper, gotta do it on the floor.
          They aren't very good, but I'll never not be terrified of a trip to SIU arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

They aren't very good, but I'll never not be terrified of a trip to SIU arena.
            Nightmares, man. Nightmares.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Gray uniforms forever!
              Gray uniforms forever on the road*** that game against Richmond in the grays was UGLY

Comment

Did I miss something with Cole Henry? He didn't play at all yesterday. I watched the game with no sound yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
                  Did I miss something with Cole Henry? He didn't play at all yesterday. I watched the game with no sound yesterday.
                  In the post-game, coach said there is nothing wrong, it was just a matchup issue

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post

I've tried looking for a replay all over, no luck so far. If anyone does have a way to re-watch, I'd also love to soak it in again.
                    I am also eagerly waiting on an answer here. Especially since I couldn't watch most of the 2nd (and most exciting) half.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154
                      I know I’m alone but as much fun as I’ve had watching ‘A Douche In Lean years’ try to troll this year there is something even more funny and embarrassing at the piss poor attempts to troll when there is nothing to troll over. Complete lack of imagination and effort on his end. Hard to complain or poke holes at a great game/effort from this team.
                      Hey, AD Cancel Culture: Rules viertation above, with a disgusting name call.

As for the OP, apparently didn't hear about the football playoff game from a couple of years or so ago, eh? Fairly recently, I had to remind many posters on here about it, particutately CL Less.

The funny thing is is that those critics MEANT IT, and Harris, Farley, and Staff won by 37 pernts, which wasn't enough and a "pathetic showing."

Got it now? Good...
                      Last edited by A Fan In Lean Years; 01-09-2022, 09:51 AM.
                      Which winning percentage is better: 61% or 65%?

Comment

Originally posted by panther-state View Post

I am also eagerly waiting on an answer here. Especially since I couldn't watch most of the 2nd (and most exciting) half.
                        I’m certainly not an expert on this, but I believe CBS has historically kept a tight seal on the replays or not even had them available at all. In this situation, I think you may need a CBS All Access subscription (looks like it is now Paramount Plus) in order to view the replay. There may be a free trial, but I haven’t looked into that.

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
                          Henry trying to guard Prim would've been ugly. His minutes are going to be really Phyfe-dependent.
                          #MACtion

Comment

Comments on the MoSt fan forum were fun to read. A few UNI haters on there, no surprise -- but consensus seemed to be that their defense, especially their poor work of handling screens, needs to be coached up, that they're *very* tired of losing to UNI, and (with a couple of exceptions) that AJ Green is an absolute stud.

Comment

Originally posted by English77 View Post
                              Comments on the MoSt fan forum were fun to read. A few UNI haters on there, no surprise -- but consensus seemed to be that their defense, especially their poor work of handling screens, needs to be coached up, that they're *very* tired of losing to UNI, and (with a couple of exceptions) that AJ Green is an absolute stud.
                              And… they didn’t like some of the calls by the refs.

Comment

True. Normal for a losing team really. Also a couple of the complaints were balanced by posters who admitted that replays did show contact when real time viewing didn’t appear to.

Comment

Working...
                                X