WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 16 - Salukidogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think people talk about Heise enough. That guy makes the most of every possession. The team is in good hands as long as he sticks around
    Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Comment

this game changed with those 2 terrible possession and shots by Anderson. I really like the kid but those were not what we needed. Add to it the refs had a couple questionable calls and that changed this game big time. Hopefully we can recover from the rough stretch.

Comment

That’s a terrible and 1 for us… but we’ll take it

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post
          That’s a terrible and 1 for us… but we’ll take it
          If by terrible you mean good then yes.

hit AJ on the head.

Comment

These guys are calling everything, glad we finally starting to get the ball back inside and take advantage.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post

If by terrible you mean good then yes.

hit AJ on the head.
              Missed that. Really late whistle seemed like a make up call

Comment

This is going to be a nail biter.

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
                  I don't think people talk about Heise enough. That guy makes the most of every possession. The team is in good hands as long as he sticks around
                  One of 3 players avg 30 minutes this season, no one else is even above 21. Gets timely buckets, great shooter, can drive, versatile defender, timely rebounder, good athlete, he’s a piece every team needs, even if they aren’t they high volume players that Green/Berhow/Carter are

Comment

Was there a rule change on the pump fake to get your guy in the air, then draw the foul move? That one on AJ seemed like a pretty clear foul. Domask was even on the ground still, just off balance, and fell into AJ as he shot it, looked like there was clear contact.
                    To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Pickford has to be the all time career leader in shots off the bottom of the rim.

Comment

im confused by the confusion over the fouls on AJ and how its not clear to the announcers. You have to allow the shooter his space to shoot and you can't jump into him. These guys should know the rules.

Comment

Domask travels just about every time he touches the ball.

Comment

Man, Noah couldn't miss Tuesday, can't hit anything outside tonight.

Comment

Inside the arc, he's been awesome

Settle down guys, get the offense going again
                              Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Comment

Dumb turnover and dumb foul

Comment

Working...
                                X