WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 17: Valpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 17: Valpo

AJ is out, COVID protocols, if this guy is correct

Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Rima said he tested positive. I'm not sure on the rules but I'd guess he's out against Drake too.

Edit: it looks like you can play in days 6-10 with a negative test. So if he tested positive Sunday or Monday he can play with a negative test Saturday? I'm not sure but that's what it looks like based on a quick read. If the positive test was yesterday or today, he is out. He didn't make the trip, which means he probably didn't test today (I'm assuming they traveled yesterday).
    Last edited by not a drake fan; 01-19-2022, 04:49 PM.
    Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
      Rima said he tested positive. I'm not sure on the rules but I'd guess he's out against Drake too.
      Man, that sucks. We are close to a sell out this weekend.

Comment

I picked a bad day to bet on UNI.

Comment

Originally posted by Mill1634 View Post
          I picked a bad day to bet on UNI.
          Same…just brutal

Comment

Crap defense so far tonight.

Comment

Way too many good looks for Valpo
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

We are without AJ, they get their starting center back. Different looks from the first match up.

Comment

Born hurt now too lol. Were gonna be stuck playing 4 on 5 offensively with Pickford the whole game. When it rains it pours.

Comment

Yikes at the end of the half for Valpo

Comment

Nice finish to the half, can't draw it up any better

Comment

Two awesome possessions to end the half!

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
                          AJ is out, COVID protocols, if this guy is correct
                          I'm not saying this is your fault for saying "I can't believe we haven't had a COVID outbreak yet"...but...

Comment

This teams ability to pass compared to the beginning of the season is just astonishing to me. We've had 3-4 terrific passes for layups just in this first half tonight that I don't think we would've seen the first few weeks of the season.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I'm guessing there won't be an announcement about AJs status for the weekend, just to keep Drake on their toes.

Comment

Working...
                              X