WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022-23 Season Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received an email for my 'Print at Home' season tickets. I'm assuming I won't actually have to print these out and they'll still be able to scan the barcodes off my phone, but doesn't appear to be an option to add to Apple Wallet like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by hediondo19 View Post
      Just received an email for my 'Print at Home' season tickets. I'm assuming I won't actually have to print these out and they'll still be able to scan the barcodes off my phone, but doesn't appear to be an option to add to Apple Wallet like last year.
      I received the email, too. But I can download to my apple wallet. (I didn’t request print at home tickets)

Comment

I just downloaded all my electronic tix. Only request would be to group them and do one download rather than each individual ticket. Oh well,

Comment

Originally posted by hediondo19 View Post
          Exact same thing happened to me for football and basketball and I was told that once they sent them incorrectly there was nothing they could do. It's ridiculous. It's another thing that just shows how unfriendly we are to customers.

You're better off printing them. The scanners and that barcode on your phone don't work great.
          #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Exact same thing happened to me for football and basketball and I was told that once they sent them incorrectly there was nothing they could do. It's ridiculous. It's another thing that just shows how unfriendly we are to customers.

You're better off printing them. The scanners and that barcode on your phone don't work great.
            I never had any issues scanning my phone last year

Comment

Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post

I never had any issues scanning my phone last year
              Right. On the mobile tickets it's not at all a problem. It's scanning the bar codes on the print at home PDF's from the print at homes on my phone that were a pain in the ass for the first two games so I just printed them. Grrrrr.....
              #MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by Username View Post

A lot of Usage on that top table as well. Carter actually led the way, and we know Green commanded attention. Phyfe as well commanded a lot when he was out there, even in limited time, but in season's past as well. We also need to replace guys like Pickford and Berhow who both played their roles very well even in low usage. Guys like Anderson are going to have to fill a bit of Pickford's role, but also are going to need to take a lot more shots than him as well. Tough ask for sure.

I won't make any predictions because I feel I still have that early season optimism and hope, and I'm hoping we can semi surprise and have a strongish start something even like an 8-5(but a 9-4 or 10-3 would be better)

Born will pick up a lot of the slack obviously, it will also be interesting to see what Heise is asked of. He was such an efficient player at his role, but he'll be asked to take on a lot more and won't have that luxury anymore of being able to take a back seat. I'm guessing Duax or Wolf will fill more of that low usage, valuable defender and shooter type role that Heise once played. I also think this team leans heavier on the bench for production with guys like Campbell, Peksari, and even Wolf probably having some big games this coming year.

I still think the wildcard is Henry. I feel as if he has a very unique skillset and if he can start to figure this thing out a bit, could give us a big advantage going forward. Frontcourt depth is by far the biggest concern with neither a healthy Phyfe nor Courbat to start the season so a well conditioned solid 5 could mitigate the issue a bit.
                Henry will have to be a solid contributor on both ends for us to have a good year. With his ball handling and passing abilities I think he's capable but it won't look like it does with Phyfe. If defenders sag off him due to his poor shooting at least that will unclog the flow of our offense on the wing handoffs.
                I'd like to see Henry fake some handoffs and take it strong to the hoop for a dunk or kick out to an open shooter.

Comment

Anyone hear how the secret scrimmage with Wisconsin went yesterday?

Comment

I received my men's basketball season tickets in the mail but no parking pass. Anyone else?

Comment

It's today.
                      #MACtion

Comment

I'll be curious to heard how it goes. My wife works at UD and needed run in to work for an hour this morning. I went up with her and kicked the soccer ball around the courtyard with the kids while she was working. They put up a big tarp in front of the glass doors at the entrance on the gym. You could see the scoreboard, but that's about it. I wish I could report a score, but it hadn't started yet. The Wisconsin bus got there shortly after 11 when we headed home. Didn't see the UNI bus, guessing they're starting at noon. I'm half tempted to run back there in an hour and scoreboard watch, lol
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by Schack View Post
                          I received my men's basketball season tickets in the mail but no parking pass. Anyone else?
                          Tickets arrived Friday; parking pass, Saturday.

Comment

Any word from yesterday?

Comment

https://twitter.com/JimPolzinWSJ/sta...uGpps6g1DN9tCg

Not many details about the closed scrimmage between the #Badgers and Northern Iowa yesterday but Greg Gard just said UW “never trailed.” So I think it’s safe to say UW won.

Comment

Very curious to see what Ege Peksari brings to the party. Could be a bit of a wild card. Has played in the Turkish Basketball league, trained with the national team and participated in Euro tournaments, frequently against older players. Wing guard that seems comfortable with the ball and dishing it out

Comment

Working...
                                X