WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 5: NIU @ UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 5: NIU @ UNI

Well, this should be a fun one that we should have a great chance to win. Let's get a win and start moving in the right direction.

Go Panthers!

Originally posted by kochrab View Post
    Well, this should be a fun one that we should have a great chance to win. Let's get a win and start moving in the right direction.

Go Panthers!
    I'm confident the guys are going to come out firing tomorrow. Have played well, but incomplete games against really good opponents. Should be able to handle a team like NIU.

Comment

Good game to get feeling good before league play starts Wednesday.

Let's roll!
      #MACtion

Comment

Just relax.

Comment

Very choppy game so far, no real flow on the offensive side for either team…

Comment

NIU appears to only shoot 3s. NIU appears to not be very good 3 point shooters.
            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

NIU is a really bad basketball team
              Last edited by skydog0784; 11-26-2022, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Someone, I think BC, made the point that the length of our wings are a significant advantage to us.

I think they're right in that assessment our wings have been studs and it can def cover some holes at the bigs, but in some ways it makes it even more frustrating we don't have any significant advantage we can put in there like having a small ball Carter at the 5.

Comment

We've been extremely sloppy today. I don't know the stats, but I'm guessing we have close to a dozen turnovers at half.
                  To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

NIU really picked their game up. Turned into a much better game to watch. Should be an entertaining second half…

Wolf and Duax look pretty good as Freshmen (first UNI game I’ve seen this year).

Comment

Duax is a monster around the rim.

Comment

Needed that one!

Comment

Starting to breathe a little easier here.

Comment

Money at the line.

Comment

The tide turned with the Bowen to Duax for the alley oop - very cool. Really got the crowd and the players themselves charged up…

Really impressed with Wolf and Daniel today.

Comment

Working...
                              X