WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 6: UNI @ Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooter definitely kicked his legs out on that three foul on Tytan

Comment

A grad transfer guard to help out Bowen sure would've been nice, but I'm glad we're saving the university some money...this season is a nothing burger.

Comment

Is Wolf hurt or something? Daniel is giving us nothing at all...

Comment

Well, that's it...

Comment

I'm outta here. Too painful to watch tonight.

Comment

Bradley flexin rn

just throw this one in the trash

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
                Is Wolf hurt or something? Daniel is giving us nothing at all...
                We're short three guys on a roster that was already 2 guys short.

Comment

Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

We're short three guys on a roster that was already 2 guys short.
                  There were no culture fits of the 1000 players in the portal

Comment

Definately some guys looking like they haven't played much before. Going to be some nights like that this year.

Comment

Yeah, time to finally start making use of the block feature here

Comment

We clearly have no answer other than Bowen offensively. Total knee jerk reaction, but this team is just not good as we stand today. Too young, hopefully they can put thing together by March.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Two things I’ve come to decide about this team.

1-We are going to be outgunned 75% of the time in the MVC.
                          2-We are gonna battle every night.

Let’s be real. We are playing with eight healthy scholarship players. Five of which are freshmen. Two of those haven’t even been able to crack the rotation. We are playing with an 8 man rotation that includes two walk ons and, separately, 3 freshmen. Only one guy has significant experience. Even with Heise and Henry back that can only be expected to go so far.

Not sure we are going to see the W-L we are accustomed to. But these guys play hard….and that isn’t just hyperbole….they give it all…….and they will win a few that will make us proud. But we just don’t have the horses this year.

Not sure I’ve ever seen a guy with tougher luck at the rim than I’ve seen with Ty tonight. He is still so raw. Will be a monster in this league when he learns to finish.

With the announcement of the band not going to Arch Madness I can’t help but wonder if the lack of grad transfers is a cost cutting measure.

Comment

So Daniel chucks up 0-6 three balls with 2 turnovers. Wolf with 1-1 from 3-balls, 0 turnovers. Both only have 1 foul. Makes no sense at all...

Comment

Originally posted by Mill1634 View Post

There were no culture fits of the 1000 players in the portal
                              I know people will disagree, but there's no doubt in my mind we're short two scholarships because we were over 3 last year. I know we brought in guys for visits, but I just can't comprehend that the staff was good with this, knowing Austin's medical state.
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

I know people will disagree, but there's no doubt in my mind we're short two scholarships because we were over 3 last year. I know we brought in guys for visits, but I just can't comprehend that the staff was good with this, knowing Austin's medical state.
                                Almost has to be the case. There is no reason to be 2 scholarships short. I can understand being one short, lots of programs are, but with Phyfe missing most of last year and knowing it was a possibility this year there is no reason to intentionally being 2 guys short and being forced to play 2 walk ons, who are fine players for what they are, but should not be regulars in the rotation.

Comment

Working...
                                X