WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 31 - Arch Madness Round 2 vs Bradley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born carrying us on his back right now.

Comment

Bradley fans F off clearly a foul

Comment

There was a wise shot selection by Pete Born, with less than a minute left. (I had a teammate who was a ballhog named Pete). Hence, the name..

Comment

Originally posted by A Fan In Lean Years View Post
          There was a wise shot selection by Pete Born, with less than a minute left. (I had a teammate who was a ballhog named Pete). Hence, the name..
          I love how this guy moves between sports, giving dumbass take after dumbass take.

Comment

I am not a fan of the iso ball that we're playing at the end of games like this. Why?? They're going to swarm Born anyway, run something to get him open, not have to create his own shot.

Comment

I know Bowen is the star, I love the kid, but gotta pass the damn ball at times. The last 3 possessions killed us. Looooong 3, then Bowen getting doubled and trying to score.
              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Wow, seemed like an odd time for Jake to burn his last TO with 2+ minutes and Born just scored. Great game all things considered. We hung tough but still stings.

We were right there. Born was exceptional again today.

Comment

Originally posted by kochrab View Post
                  I am not a fan of the iso ball that we're playing at the end of games like this. Why?? They're going to swarm Born anyway, run something to get him open, not have to create his own shot.
                  Fully agree. He needs to be a decoy when so much attention is on him. The team suffers when he tries to do too much. When he lets the game come to him…he’s terrific

Comment

Not to toot my own horn, but this post was perfectly timed with the final buzzer.

The blaming of Code Enforcement Officer Harris begins...NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
                      Wow, seemed like an odd time for Jake to burn his last TO with 2+ minutes and Born just scored. Great game all things considered. We hung tough but still stings.

We were right there. Born was exceptional again today.
                      11-28 isn’t exceptional…especially for a pg. I’m a huge born fan, but today wasn’t his best. He has to learn when he isn’t all world as the team is better for it

Comment

That was certainly more of a flagrant than what they got in 2019

Comment

Originally posted by unsc_seizethemeans View Post

I love how this guy moves between sports, giving dumbass take after dumbass take.
                          You consider that a good shot, ma'am?

Comment

The Braves got away with murder, but we just didn't quite have the legs, today. Our lack of depth killed us. That changes next season. We'll go 9-11 deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudrafan View Post

Fully agree. He needs to be a decoy when so much attention is on him. The team suffers when he tries to do too much. When he lets the game come to him…he’s terrific
                              Who looked like they were goi g to step up and make a play today besides Bo? Better shot with the ball in his hands than anyone else.

I’m gonna say it now. These freshmen will find their confidence and the reinforcements on the way will build this thing back up. We’ll be back. Sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by BrockLesnar View Post
                                The Braves got away with murder, but we just didn't quite have the legs, today. Our lack of depth killed us. That changes next season. We'll go 9-11 deep.
                                Yep we were definitely tired. Every time we exhaled the refs blew a whistle.

Comment

Working...
                                X