WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Offseason, Transfer Portal, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd that there would be a portal pickup without the announcement of someone walking away. Could it be an add to a future class?

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
      Odd that there would be a portal pickup without the announcement of someone walking away. Could it be an add to a future class?
      Seems more likely that it's this. I don't follow close but I haven't heard any smoke on the HS recruiting trail
      Yeah, a D+ effort out of me on the day I created the name for this account. I didn't think I would use this account more than once.

Comment

I'll bet we filled '24 and if you'll allow me to overanalyze Mr SquarePants, it seems like a surprise or a big get.

I've heard Brauns is a done deal to Iowa, fwiw...
        #MACtion

Comment

Whatever it is, I'm ready for some more exciting news for the future of our basketball program.

Comment

Originally posted by not a drake fan View Post
            Tuttle just posted a SpongeBob meme
            I am wondering if he is in Michigan watching RJ play tonight

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
              I'll bet we filled '24 and if you'll allow me to overanalyze Mr SquarePants, it seems like a surprise or a big get.

I've heard Brauns is a done deal to Iowa, fwiw...
              Cade Courbat?

Comment

Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post

Cade Courbat?
                I'm not sure he has a committable offer. It's been radio silent on his recruitment.
                #MACtion

Comment

Gotta be a commitment. No idea who though. Unless it's something about Phyfe I guess

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

I'm not sure he has a committable offer. It's been radio silent on his recruitment.
                    Thanks for the info!

Comment

Call me crazy… this seems like it could be Brauns.

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post
                        Didn’t someone say that Brauns posted that he’s moving up a level?

Hutson?

Comment

Originally posted by edgecat View Post
                          Originally posted by sivert View Post

Hutson?
                          Yes, he did. Another poster on the Iowa board said Brauns' changed his twitter profile picture to him as a child wearing an Iowa Hawkeye shirt too. He's since changed it back and the original tweet has been deleted as well. Couple all of that with BC, who seems to be the most connected on this forum, indicating he's hearing Brauns to Iowa is a done deal and it sure sounds like it indeed is.
                          Last edited by skydog0784; 03-13-2023, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post

Hutson?
                            Missed that. Either would be welcome in my opinion

Comment

Hutson with Phyfe paying his own way next season? Sign me up for that!

Comment

We don't have any open spots unless a couple transfers are being announced soon which depending on who might not be incredible news.

Maybe it's about Phyfe getting cleared or something. I would be completely content and ok with the entire roster returning 21-22 style with no additions outside the recruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X