WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Offseason, Transfer Portal, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kochrab View Post
    Furman just took down Virginia--let the madness begin! Love seeing a mid-major win. Now, can Missouri just lose so Carter's family can bad-talk their program?
    This Northern KY team is not your average 16 seed. I know Houston is missing their best player but NKU is no slouch. I'd love to add them (and the Cincy market) into the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by orangetennis View Post

This Northern KY team is not your average 16 seed. I know Houston is missing their best player but NKU is no slouch. I'd love to add them (and the Cincy market) into the Valley.
      When we added Valpo they were a school I was big on adding. Missed opportunity in my mind.

Comment

• They were approached and wouldn't commit to the Valley's budget and scheduling requirements
        #MACtion

Comment

• Per Miller & Condon on KXNO, Miami’s best forward, who suffered a nasty ankle injury in the ACC tourney, is going to try to play today. They also said as of Wednesday when they left that he had not practiced yet since getting hurt. Sounds like this guy’s ability to play effectively is a major wildcard heading in to this game. Betting money has been flowing towards Drake the last couple of days.

Comment

• This Iowa State game is painful.

Comment

• Fo real. That may be the worst any team in the last decade has ever played in the tourney. Can't even buy a free throw to go in. Just think how bad it'd be if they didn't play decent defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purrrrrfect View Post
                Fo real. That may be the worst any team in the last decade has ever played in the tourney. Can't even buy a free throw to go in. Just think how bad it'd be if they didn't play decent defense.
                They're shooting a lean 5.3% from the arc.

1-19

Good Lord
                Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Less than 20% from the field. What’s the lowest score in an NCAA tournament game ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post

They're shooting a lean 5.3% from the arc.

1-19

Good Lord
                    Okay. Now I might be a little concerned that they will put the press on Bowen to transfer. Geesh, that was like letting Cole try and shoot from outside all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                      They were approached and wouldn't commit to the Valley's budget and scheduling requirements
                      Has Valpo? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                        Has Valpo? lol
                        And if not, what remedies are in the contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by Khan4Cats View Post

Okay. Now I might be a little concerned that they will put the press on Bowen to transfer. Geesh, that was like letting Cole try and shoot from outside all day.
                          Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a hard time seeing Kyle Green and Crawford working to poach Bowen. I really can't imagine this being another "friend hat" situation with guys who respect our program so much... but was Crawford the lead recruit for Bowen?
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

Maybe I'm wrong, but I have a hard time seeing Kyle Green and Crawford working to poach Bowen. I really can't imagine this being another "friend hat" situation with guys who respect our program so much... but was Crawford the lead recruit for Bowen?
                            Lol. There's no honor in coaching.
                            #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

Has Valpo? lol
                              Ha! They actually met ride numbers and were buying games before they got in the league.

They are a disaster of an add but they met all Valley requirements when they were admitted.
                              #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Lol. There's no honor in coaching.
                                Nor should there be, by the aforementioned standard. It’s a results oriented business, and neither Green nor Crawford draws a paycheck from UNI.

Aside from that, Iowa State has far more offensive problems than Born alone can solve. They’d need to sign him and a couple of other shooters. What they did today was pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X