WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Offseason, Transfer Portal, Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

He can't. No more waivers for second time transfers.
    Hasn’t the NCAA been really lenient with those? I know he transferred once. My impression is that guys have been jumping around, almost at will. Especially in football.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

Hasn’t the NCAA been really lenient with those? I know he transferred once. My impression is that guys have been jumping around, almost at will. Especially in football.
      They had been but they claim that's over. One free transfer and then the old rules after that.
      #MACtion

Comment

• Easy/obvious money lost for the Valley/UNI by the 'Dogs crapping the bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by '70 Grad View Post
          Easy/obvious money lost for the Valley/UNI by the 'Dogs crapping the bed.
          Don’t care

worth it

D+

Comment

• Originally posted by clenz View Post

Don’t care

worth it

D+
            Concur

​​​​​..............
            Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Blue42;n728113]

Concur

​​​​​As do I.

Comment

• This Mizzou Princeton game is peak Noah Carter. Can't be stopped on offense. Can't really stop anyone on defense.. but he's by far there best offensive player so far

Comment

• Well that didn't take long, WSU perhaps flying into Des Moines to talk to Devries. Hard to put too much stock in those flight plans but people from Shocker Nation are alluding to that being the case.

https://twitter.com/trillydonovan/st...92666323595269

Personally, I think Devries could do better than WSU at this point.
                  Last edited by skydog0784; 03-18-2023, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post
                    This Mizzou Princeton game is peak Noah Carter. Can't be stopped on offense. Can't really stop anyone on defense.. but he's by far there best offensive player so far
                    Princeton dominated MO. In control all game. Carter came up big in the first half but disappeared in the second half.

Comment

• Im looking forward to a Tweet from Carter’s dad about how Ben Jacobson lost this game for Mizzou somehow.

Comment

• Originally posted by UNIGrainer View Post
                        Im looking forward to a Tweet from Carter’s dad about how Ben Jacobson lost this game for Mizzou somehow.
                        Jake never lost to a 15 seed.

Right Joe...?
                        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Well I was pretty bummed Mizzou won Thursday, but it's worth to to watch them get completely dominated by a 15 seed. Mizzou looked like they thought they were gonna walk in and win without breaking a sweat.
                          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
                            Well that didn't take long, WSU perhaps flying into Des Moines to talk to Devries. Hard to put too much stock in those flight plans but people from Shocker Nation are alluding to that being the case.

I agree with your last sentence. Although, Wichita will probably be willing to write a large check to get him there. He just doesn't really seem like their type to me, I don't know.
                            To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by skydog0784 View Post
                              Well that didn't take long, WSU perhaps flying into Des Moines to talk to Devries. Hard to put too much stock in those flight plans but people from Shocker Nation are alluding to that being the case.

To that point: I’m seeing reports that Devries and Langel (Colgate) are going to be in South Bend this week with an outside shot of Shrewsbury (Penn State) also interviewing.

I’m starting to accept I was wrong and it’s unlikely he will be coaching in the valley next season. I’m good with that.
                              Last edited by FOTY; 03-19-2023, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Darian is in the same spot Mac was. Knows his stock will never be higher so he has to jump.

Plus, he's got an all league bargaining chip to take with him.
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X