WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SW Minnesota State Vs. UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SW Minnesota State Vs. UNI

i hope to see everyone at the game. tip-off is scheduled for 2:05P.M. It will be another chance to see our young post players. If you liked last game, you will like this game.

score UNi: 80
    SW Mn State: 42

attendance: 1150

I would like to see a 1,900+ crowd.
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I really think we will have a better crowd today. The football game will bring in a lot of people for the weekend and I know alot of people who are going that couldnt make the first game.

I'm hoping for a near sellout!!

Comment

Panthers win!!! 71-40

Comment

SMSU was a great test for the Panthers yesterday. They fought hard and really made UNI work for everything. Actually, SMSU probably got away with alot on the defensive end, b/c they were hand checking and holding all night (but that's another story). Santos looked really good, and has come a long way from the Prime Time League last year (when I first saw him). Coleman played very physical and looked good. Stout looked steady again. Polakovic came in and played some productive minutes. And Godfread played well while he was in there, but he turned his ankle in the first half and didn't play again.

The guards played well despite the defensive hand-checking and holding going on. McKowen played hard as usual and hit a few shots. Crawford was shooting the ball fairly well. Little played some awesome defense and looked comfortable driving to the basket (something he didn't do alot of last year). The other guards all played very productive minutes, and a good game defensively overall.

But crowd, oh crowd, where were thee?
          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Aw, give them a break. It's only exhibition. The crowd was at least two times the size Saturday for an exhibition game than it was last year in the regular season against Furman. (Can't blame me, I was there... even though I was supposed to be in uniform at 4:30 )

Do we have a figure on the attendance, by the way?

"Once it starts, it never ends."
            -Eldon Miller

Comment

Working...
            X