WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2019 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rhoho View Post
    Might be time to jump on the Hart train UNI! https://twitter.com/PrepHoopsTop250/...72662572691456
    Assuming Henry commits, we're out of rides.

Lohaus, McDermott and Open are going to be Betz, Carter and Henry
    #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

Assuming Henry commits, we're out of rides.

Lohaus, McDermott and Open are going to be Betz, Carter and Henry
      Yep. That 2019 class is loaded in state. Need a few of those to switch to 2020. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

Yep. That 2019 class is loaded in state. Need a few of those to switch to 2020. lol
        Ah yes, The Ol' Texas Redshirt....
        #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

Seriously. It's a nice problem to have, but a problem none the less, when all of the in state people are just too dang good to do a 4-for-5.

Comment

• Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
            James betz highlights from this year if ppl haven't seen. Don't know much about him so I went looking.

http://www.hudl.com/v/29wpyS
            He's got a super wide stance when he shoots... That's about the only complaint I've got.

Comment

• Originally posted by rhoho View Post
              Might be time to jump on the Hart train UNI! https://twitter.com/PrepHoopsTop250/...72662572691456
              Last edited by SteinPizza; 08-09-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

• Cole Henry has committed per his Twitter.

2019 is done and we got everything we wanted.
                #MACtion

Comment

Cole Henry has committed per his Twitter.

2019 is done and we got everything we wanted.
                  Kaboom....

Comment

• Man I do like where Jake's got things headed.

I wish I lived closer to the Cedar Valley cuz I'd love to have season tix for the next 5 years.

I think it's gonna get really fun.
                    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Happy for that kid. It's nice to see a kid who wanted to be a panther from day one get his shot and take it. His body will probably be ready for college ball day 1 on campus but with our depth I would assume a redshirt year might be in order. A year to work on shooting should set him up nicely for his RS freshmen year.

Comment

• I wish we would consider to redshirt AJ this up coming year. I say this just because I love the new talent we are adding to the roster and would I've to give AJ more time with the supporting cast of Henry, Noah , Burhow . I think even with AJ this upcoming year will be lots of struggles. I hope it's not like wasting a year of AJ's eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
                          I wish we would consider to redshirt AJ this up coming year. I say this just because I love the new talent we are adding to the roster and would I've to give AJ more time with the supporting cast of Henry, Noah , Burhow . I think even with AJ this upcoming year will be lots of struggles. I hope it's not like wasting a year of AJ's eligibility.
                          AJ will be one of our best players next year.

It will not be wasting a year.

It's true that he would be better in year 5 than year 1 but that's true for everyone. It would have been true for Tuttle as well but it doesn't mean it is the correct thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
                            I wish we would consider to redshirt AJ this up coming year. I say this just because I love the new talent we are adding to the roster and would I've to give AJ more time with the supporting cast of Henry, Noah , Burhow . I think even with AJ this upcoming year will be lots of struggles. I hope it's not like wasting a year of AJ's eligibility.
                            LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

'Hey AJ, you're a top 75 recruit that could have gone nearly anywhere in the country had you wanted to. We know you would have played day one at Virginia, Clemson, Minnesota, etc, but we're going to need you to redshirt at freaking Northern Iowa'

He's our best player from Day One until his Senior Day. I've read some ridiculous things on this board, hell I've said some ridiculous things but this is very, very near the top.

#MACtion

Comment

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

'Hey AJ, you're a top 75 recruit that could have gone nearly anywhere in the country had you wanted to. We know you would have played day one at Virginia, Clemson, Minnesota, etc, but we're going to need you to redshirt at freaking Northern Iowa'

He's our best player from Day One until his Senior Day. I've read some ridiculous things on this board, hell I've said some ridiculous things but this is very, very near the top.
                              I went with the diplomatic approach but yea. This.

Comment

• It's less about AJ's talents than whom he currently has around him.... the talent I think coming is better than we have now. I understand he's better than anyone on the roster today and never said he wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X