WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
    Drake's streak without an NCAA tournament win now stands at 48 years.

That is all.
    But they've passed us as a program...because they finished a head of us last year (even though lost 2 of 3 to UNI...and in 2008

Plus all those other years that Drake has clearly been better and has more success and rankings and all that other stuff.
    GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

• I hope Drake wins every recruiting battle and every game except against us. I like their coach. We want all UNI alums to do well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skej75 View Post
        I hope Drake wins every recruiting battle and every game except against us. I like their coach. We want all UNI alums to do well.
        Plus we need some other valley teams to step up unless we want to be a 1-bid league forever. I'd normally prefer it not be Drake, but I don't think I can be that picky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skej75 View Post
          I hope Drake wins every recruiting battle and every game except against us. I like their coach. We want all UNI alums to do well.
          I like Devries too.

But I don't care if Drake wins.

And if they wanna say they've arrived, you gotta get to the tourney and win games.

That's the definition of success in college hoops.

​​​​​​First you gotta do it.

UNI has done it. Drake has not.
          Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• For those who care, Gabe Madsen commits to Cincy.

edit: just saw that both the Madsens committed there
            Last edited by Moose39; 09-01-2019, 12:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by panther1 View Post

Did you just compare Bowen Born to Haldeman? Come on man, that is ridiculous. The only similarity is height and weight. Born is playing next year for a Power 5 top tier program if he is 2-3” taller.
              I totally agree with that. Bowen is far more skilled offensively than Spencer. If Bowen if 6’2 190 he is a power 5 PG. He has bounce for his size and great scoring ability. He and AJ could be a deadly scoring combination. Obviously we have to have a great defensive team but really hope with we look to expand our offensive pace and tempo with the young talent we have.

Comment

• Rivera commits to Colorado State

Comment

• Drake is now 0-for-3 on their main targets (all lost to other mids), but DrAke Is iN a bEtTeR PlAcE LonG TERm...

#MACtion

Comment

• Losing one to Medved the coach that ditched them after one year can’t make them happy.
                    "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                      Drake is now 0-for-3 on their main targets (all lost to other mids), but DrAke Is iN a bEtTeR PlAcE LonG TERm...
                      They fact they aren't a Drake means they weren't priorities to the staff

Just ignore that they had every coach do an in home with Bowen and two or three coaches in home with Hebb.
                      GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

• "I think we have the PG advantage with or without born" you have serious issues if you actually think that's a true statement. That's a fun message board to look at if you think ppl around here have ridiculous takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by unipanther2154 View Post
                          "I think we have the PG advantage with or without born" you have serious issues if you actually think that's a true statement. That's a fun message board to look at if you think ppl around here have ridiculous takes.
                          That's the same board the calls Joseph Yesefu a "physical specimen". He's damn near identical in build to Kimmons who I've never heard called a "physical specimen"
                          Last edited by clenz; 09-11-2019, 07:07 AM.
                          GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!

Comment

• Green, Kimmons, Born, even Anderson. Time to sign a good big man. The guard court at UNI for the next few years has got to look really good to potential big men. With Defenses being forced to focus on all these guards with the ability to shoot, penetrate, pass it could make a big mans job much easier
                            "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• Jacob Hutson visits Friday, has the been any word on a visit for Jennison?
                              To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
                                Jacob Hutson visits Friday, has the been any word on a visit for Jennison?
                                He was here on an unofficial in June.
                                #MACtion

Comment

Working...
                                X