WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
    The whole Kobe King situation seems odd. If his initial reasons for leaving Wisconsin are true, I'd still love to have him here, but transferring a bit out of nowhere, then committing and backing out just looks... not great. I wonder if maybe he regretted not going to one of the other places who was after him when he left Wisconsin? Kind of weird all around, but like I said months ago - if he wants a better team/family atmosphere, I don't know that he'll find a place much better and closer to home than UNI.
    I think he is quitting basketball. (or that is what Husker friends tell me)

But yes, he should come here just in case he changes his mind.
    Last edited by DownGoesKansas; 06-19-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Hell, come here. Redshirt and take a year to just get away from the game and come back afterwards.
      #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
        Hell, come here. Redshirt and take a year to just get away from the game and come back afterwards.
        Immediately fills Trae's role. That sounds perfect. The other transfer fills Ty's role. Let's do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

I think he is quitting basketball. (or that is what Husker friends tell me)

But yes, he should come here just in case he changes his mind.
          https://amp.dailycaller.com/2020/07/...mpression=true

This is the first I’ve read publicly saying so.
          Praying for this kid. He has put a lot of work into his skills. Hope everything is ok.

Comment

Working...
          X