WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
    I don’t see the madsens coming here
    Not with that attitude

Comment

• Solid point!!! Go cats! Sweet 16 bound in 2021!

Comment

• 2020 Sauk Centre, MN C Jacob Jennissen ins on an official visit today and tomorrow. 6-11 195. Skinny but fairly athletic. Good defender but would be a bit of a project on offense.

Steven Crowl is on an unofficial visit/tour at Wisconsin today. Expected to be offered. I would consider him lost at this point.
        #MACtion

Comment

• The Madsens are as good as gone. Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

• I have heard the same thing. I think this summers class is born or bust at this point in time. #weneedbowen

Comment

• Originally posted by DecadePanther View Post
              The Madsens are as good as gone. Sorry to disappoint.
              Mason picked a terrible time to play the best basketball of his life.
              #MACtion

Comment

• I'm not much more confident on Born. I would assume it will just be a matter of time before a power 5 conference team misses out on a few recruits (Fran and Iowa) and Born gets an offer.
                "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• Born is going to take awhile before he commits from what I've been told. He'd be a great get for as well as he's playing but we haven't had the best luck with sub 6' point guards in the past. Also don't overlook Kimmons. I think he's going to be a huge asset running the point.

Comment

• "havent had good luck with PGs under 6' so don't be sad if he goes somewhere else.... Be super excited about this other PG that is listed at 6' after some generous rounding though!!! "

Comment

• Originally posted by domedays View Post
                      I'm not much more confident on Born. I would assume it will just be a matter of time before a power 5 conference team misses out on a few recruits (Fran and Iowa) and Born gets an offer.
                      The P5 thing is certainly a threat, but don’t overlook Drake either. They’re going hard after him.

Comment

• Are we that far back on the Madsens? I understand they're having a good summer, but I still don't see any P5 or even high mid majors offering Mason, yet at least. Is it inevitable? Saw both were at the UNI team camp last weekend.
                        To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• From my sources the madsens are 100% gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by uniPanthers View Post
                            From my sources the madsens are 100% gone.
                            I have heard the same. They weren't happy with another offer that was put out there.

Comment

• How could anybody be upset with another offer when you have held an offer for many months without committing?

Good luck.
                              UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                              iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

• Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
                                How could anybody be upset with another offer when you have held an offer for many months without committing?

Good luck.
                                Yea that's just silly. Not a good look for then if true. Are we supposed to wait a year after offering before we offer somebody else? I think their other options right now are South Dakota, UW- Green Bay and Cal Poly. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.
                                To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

Working...
                                X