WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class of 2019 - Football Recruits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lakesbison View Post
    apparently Bisonville is pissed off at UNI and their Coaches for calling every 1 of Ndsu recruits and offers. You got a couple of them, so hats off to you.

Personally, i don't give a poop, all is fair in Love & War right? I like your class, congrats.
    We must be doing something right if Bisonville is in a tizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerDobber View Post

We must be doing something right if Bisonville is in a tizzy.
      Meh. If someone sneezes and it isn't followed with "God Bless the Bison" they get in a tizzy.

Comment

Originally posted by clenz View Post

Meh. If someone sneezes and it isn't followed with "God Bless the Bison" they get in a tizzy.
        Touché. I am really glad we did see that twitter post about the OL recruits though. Makes me smile as a fan and thinking about how much its making Farley squirm.

Comment

Logan Wolf is a Panther. This is a big time signing.
          UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
          iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! Massive, massive get!
              #MACtion

Comment

Cole's article has a nice summary - with links to video - for UNI's unofficial signees ...

Last edited by ronfitch; 12-19-2018, 12:42 PM.
                "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Love the height of the WRs we are getting. Throw in a burner like Deion and we could have a great passing game if utilized correctly....need a home run threat at RB too. When healthy, I think we have a darn good offense as long as we have a QB that is willing to make the throws and not panic.

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerDobber View Post
                    Love the height of the WRs we are getting. Throw in a burner like Deion and we could have a great passing game if utilized correctly....need a home run threat at RB too. When healthy, I think we have a darn good offense as long as we have a QB that is willing to make the throws and not panic.
                    Awesome get in Logan!!. However the way it looks we won’t have a QB with an arm to throw to him. Doesn’t even look like Farley going to give Sullivan a shot according to The Gazete article. Hopefully Martens will be able to! He seems like a solid pro style pocket passer guy like Sullivan which is much needed, however the key question?? will Farley go that route or stick to his “runners
                    Last edited by Purpledog; 12-19-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Purpledog View Post

Awesome get in Logan!!. However the way it looks we won’t have a QB with an arm to throw to him. Doesn’t even look like Farley going to give Sullivan a shot according to The Gazete article. Hopefully Martens will be able to! He seems like a solid pro style pocket passer guy like Sullivan which is much needed, however the key question?? will Farley go that route or stick to his “runners
                      I wouldn’t be stunned to see Wolf end up excelling at a different position, and potentially the other side of the ball. It seems like he’s got the frame and enough athleticism to be given some options. I saw him last year at Wells Fargo. He’s not some 170 lb kid where WR is his only option.

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

I wouldn’t be stunned to see Wolf end up excelling at a different position, and potentially the other side of the ball. It seems like he’s got the frame and enough athleticism to be given some options. I saw him last year at Wells Fargo. He’s not some 170 lb kid where WR is his only option.
                        Huh? He is an absolute protoypical WR. He will play WR and be very good.
                        UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

It would be a travesty if Farley re purposes this kid. The locker room environment is already toxic. He is a piece of what could be an exciting explosive offense if Farley can change his stripes.

Comment

Logan and his father both said in their interview yesterday he was playing WR and stuck with UNI because of McCann and playing WR

Comment

Some special circumstances here, but when is the last time we beat out a Hawkeye scholarship offer?

Comment

Never

Happened twice yesterday apparently

Comment

Working...
                                X