WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Panther Football Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RB coach wasn’t running a fair system so he lost what could have been one of the top RB room in the FBS. Dom came out of Spring with everyone saying he was by far the best and they were gonna have to move pooka. Now the RB coach was fired and Les called trying to get him to stay but our mind were already made up. Dominic is a very talented back. You’ll see
    Last edited by CaliPanther; 03-01-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
      Panthers have added a commitment from KU transfer Dominic Williams.

Went to KU out of Frisco, Tx where he was a 3* running back.

Looks like it was a playing time issue at KU so hopefully he can add some depth to our backfield...which I think really has a lot of good young talent but not a ton of experience.
      Well it would sure be sweet if we could get him a chance to play in his hometown some day.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

• Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post

Well it would sure be sweet if we could get him a chance to play in his hometown some day.
        That was the plan and why we’re here. If you haven’t seen him here’s a few clips of him from HS-2nd year in college. Also a cool story they did on him.

https://youtu.be/-T-rgnWKqak 30 for 30

https://youtu.be/ubM_yruq8xk HS

https://twitter.com/rbuniv/status/12...989187584?s=21 Sophomore year KU

https://twitter.com/rbuniv/status/12...181741570?s=21 last year his RS Jr year

Comment

• CaliPanther it sounds like you have a personal connection to Williams, is that fair to say? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious about these sorts of things.

Comment

• [QUOTE=sevelev711;n700281]CaliPanther it sounds like you have a personal connection to Williams, is that fair to say? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I'm just curious about these sorts of things.[/QUOTE

I know a little about a few things. I’m one of his biggest fans!
            Last edited by CaliPanther; 03-02-2020, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• ONE MORE!!

Comment

• Adding running backs and receivers, can’t ask for more than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leatherhelmet View Post
                  Adding running backs and receivers, can’t ask for more than that.
                  I would still add a mean, nasty set of offensive lineman as a need...
                  If computers ruled college basketball the way they do football, we'd have skipped all this March Madness monotony and just waited a month for the Kansas-Kentucky title game. And watched Northern Iowa play Cornell in the Poulan Weedeater Bowl. ~ Dwight Perry The Seattle Times

Comment

• We need as many athletes and mean/nasty lineman as possible.

Comment

Panthers have added a commitment from KU transfer Dominic Williams.

Went to KU out of Frisco, Tx where he was a 3* running back.

Looks like it was a playing time issue at KU so hopefully he can add some depth to our backfield...which I think really has a lot of good young talent but not a ton of experience.
                      Looks like we added one of Dom's teamates.
                      Welcome Quan Hampton!
                      WR and Returner.Looks like he has some wheels in his clips.

Dom and Quan, great to have you both as Panthers! Let's bring home some National hardware!

Comment

• Looks like UNI's new add to the coaching staff...Joe Ganz...is getting right to work.

Seeing several offers on Twitter for kids from. Chicagoland area.

​​​​​​That's supposed to be an area Ganz has a lot of connections.
                        Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

Looks like UNI's new add to the coaching staff...Joe Ganz...is getting right to work.

Seeing several offers on Twitter for kids from. Chicagoland area.

​​​​​​That's supposed to be an area Ganz has a lot of connections.
                          I was gonna make a smart alec joke about "Chicago not being important," but I don't even want to, that's just great if we can get our foot in the door there.

Comment

• Grad transfer tight end Kyle Fourtenbary coming in from Western Kentucky. Doesn't have stats that light up, but a senior presence in that position ain't a bad thing. https://twitter.com/KyleFourtenbary/...09551331557381

Comment

• UNI signed Dionysius Hogan, a WR out of Illinois, this week:

"Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

• Picked us over bowling green, always fun to see a guy go with FCS over FBS. I also see that he's listed as "ATH" instead of having a position on a couple of recruiting sites, which is a gamble that I always like taking.

Comment

Working...
                                X