WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

  • You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2021 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Better make sure to blow Richmond the hell out of the water when we play them, show him that here's where he should go.

    Comment


    • Walk on, D3, only got an offer because of Grandpa's $, you guys crack me up. Now you worry about a kid with a Richmond offer, what a big time program UNI is

      Well hopefully some of the recent scrimmage video MB has doesn't leak, you might have to reconsider who the Alpha in the 2021 class is, here is a little help, be the kid who hasn't settled for UNI

      Comment


      • Right... compare chase to a top 150 recruit that averaged 34ppg and also has about 10 D1 schools interested in him.... great comparable to chase “the great” Courbet....

        you sound reasonable.....

        I still believe you are chase. I can’t see any other explanation on your passion to talk up his recruiting.

        Comment


        • It is kind of interesting this guy joined PN the same month we offered Chase, I can't imagine he'd be here talking though. Regardless, I think it's best to ignore. Opinions are opinions whether you look at stats/facts or not. If it is him, good for him to have that confidence. Hopefully he goes out and lights it up regardless.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by freeforall View Post
            Walk on, D3, only got an offer because of Grandpa's $, you guys crack me up. Now you worry about a kid with a Richmond offer, what a big time program UNI is

            Well hopefully some of the recent scrimmage video MB has doesn't leak, you might have to reconsider who the Alpha in the 2021 class is, here is a little help, be the kid who hasn't settled for UNI
            Wait did anyone actually say that on here? I can't find that. That sounds like a very personal issue. "Some people say he only got an offer because of Grandpa's money. Some say that he shouldn't be allowed to play his Switch even though he already did all of his chores and homework. Well those people are wrong!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by freeforall View Post
              Walk on, D3, only got an offer because of Grandpa's $, you guys crack me up. Now you worry about a kid with a Richmond offer, what a big time program UNI is

              Well hopefully some of the recent scrimmage video MB has doesn't leak, you might have to reconsider who the Alpha in the 2021 class is, here is a little help, be the kid who hasn't settled for UNI
              Chase (or family member), step away from the keyboard.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by freeforall View Post
                Walk on, D3, only got an offer because of Grandpa's $, you guys crack me up. Now you worry about a kid with a Richmond offer, what a big time program UNI is

                Well hopefully some of the recent scrimmage video MB has doesn't leak, you might have to reconsider who the Alpha in the 2021 class is, here is a little help, be the kid who hasn't settled for UNI
                This seems very personal. Who or what is MB?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by panther1 View Post

                  This seems very personal. Who or what is MB?
                  Just a guess, maybe men's basketball

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by panther1 View Post

                    This seems very personal. Who or what is MB?
                    He plays for Martin Brothers AAU. That's my guess....
                    #MACtion

                    Comment


                    • I'm still confused on why he thinks we don't want Courbet to be good. "You better hope that the local 7 footer is good enough to be on your team. Or you'd be wrong on the internet while your basketball team gets better! Then how foolish you'd feel!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
                        I'm still confused on why he thinks we don't want Courbet to be good. "You better hope that the local 7 footer is good enough to be on your team. Or you'd be wrong on the internet while your basketball team gets better! Then how foolish you'd feel!"
                        Its because the poster is an idiot. They have come on here and repeatedly bashed UNI’s program while simultaneously hyping Courbat to be the next big thing even though UNI is literally the only school to offer him a scholarship.

                        Makes a lot of sense, huh?
                        UNI FIGHT

                        Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
                        iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BCPanther View Post

                          He plays for Martin Brothers AAU. That's my guess....
                          There was a poster with MB in his username a few weeks ago, but is no longer on here. The way his posts were worded led me to believe he was the same recruiting guy that was pumping Bigge's tires when he signed a couple years ago.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by hoopfan View Post

                            There was a poster with MB in his username a few weeks ago, but is no longer on here. The way his posts were worded led me to believe he was the same recruiting guy that was pumping Bigge's tires when he signed a couple years ago.

                            Impressive analysis. The site may be anonymous, but identities get established.

                            Comment


                            • I trust the staff in regards to Chase or any other prospect for that matter. If he's good enough we'll honor the offer, and if not he'll go elsewhere. It may burn us it may not, we'll see. I wish the young man the best of luck wherever he ends up.

                              Let's get back on track here.Has anyone heard any news lately on this class? I believe Tschetter is our #1 priority at this point as he should be. Any other prospects we're looking at?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DecadePanther View Post
                                I trust the staff in regards to Chase or any other prospect for that matter. If he's good enough we'll honor the offer, and if not he'll go elsewhere. It may burn us it may not, we'll see. I wish the young man the best of luck wherever he ends up.

                                Let's get back on track here. Has anyone heard any news lately on this class? I believe Tschetter is our #1 priority at this point as he should be. Any other prospects we're looking at?
                                Right. At this point we better have a backup plan to Tschetter as it's looking like he's got his eye on bigger programs. The same was true for Born as well but chances are we won't get lucky twice.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X