WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2021 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good article in the DMR today on the 2021 class. We’ve offered a few of the top 15, and are following several others. My impression is that the 2021 class is a lot deeper in talent than 2020, with several more guys who are legitimate D1 targets.

Comment

Someone get the 2022 thread going.

While on an unofficial visit yesterday 2022 guard Eli King from Caledonia &
      @MNCometsElite
      was offered a scholarship by Northern Iowa

https://twitter.com/RyanJamesMN/stat...01733623631873

Comment

An Omaha World Herald article lists Creighton as having interest in Chase Courbat, with other top contenders being Iowa, Drake, and a few others. It lists us as the only school to offer as of now, but doesn’t list us in his top five. I’m not sure how accurate any of that is, or what to make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          I've heard that Morgan is leaning toward football.
          Marcus Morgan received an offer from Iowa St for football... and an offer from Iowa to play baseball. Just staying his junior year he might be seeing some big offers come his way.
          To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

I've updated the original post. Any other news on recruiting for this class?

Comment

Working...
            X