WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2021 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post
    Michael Daux just committed to UNI. Seems like a good get.
    Love it.
    He's a rare combination of fundamentals and athleticism. He plays both aggressively and smooth. His tape shows handles, passing and help defense as well as both a mid range and outside shot. He seems to play smart and plays hard. I really like the tape on this kid!
    He reminds me of Aaron White, who played at Iowa few years back. Obviously because he's ginger, thin and long, but also because he's much more athletic than he looks and can do so many things well.
    Last edited by orangetennis; 02-11-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

He told the coaches after Drake game
      What great dramatic timing. If they win, they keep up the good vibes with that news. If they lose, there's a bit of "cheer up, I got some good news" to it. I like it.

Comment

The register described him as a more athletic and more scoring savvy Nicholas Baer. That on it's own is ridiculously high praise.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
          Although man what weird timing, 8 o'clock on a Tuesday?
          ?

Bowen was 7 on a Saturday night
          Heise news broke at like 7:45 on a Monday night
          Anderson was 11 am on a Thursday morning
          Henry was 8:46 on a Monday night
          Gauger was 5:30 on a Sunday night
          Carter was 9am on a Wednesday

I guess I'm not sure what "not weird" timing is

Comment

As a person who grew up in Dubuque I'm liking our new pipeline. My siblings and I always used to laugh at the fact Dubuque would send a ton of kids to UNI, but very rarely a student athlete and next to never a football or basketball player. In the past 5 years, we've gotten 3 of the best for MBB players out of that town. Like the trending.

Comment

'Very advanced defensiely for his age'....

He was meant to be here.
              #MACtion

Comment

Great story in the Courier. So easy to pull for the kids that UNI recruits. I know in reality it's win first, but I love winning with good character guys.
                "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

There were highlights on KCRG of Hempstead's game last night. They showed Coach Jake and Coach Green sitting in the crowd. Great to show that support right after his commitment to UNI!

Comment

Originally posted by CyCarp View Post

I believe both his parents are UNI grads, that probably didn't hurt.
                    That’s correct.

Comment

• Sounds like a great pickup! Dumb question though, how about a pronunciation guide? Is it like “dough” or is the “x” pronounced?

Comment

• Originally posted by UNI Ka-Bullseye View Post
                        Sounds like a great pickup! Dumb question though, how about a pronunciation guide? Is it like “dough” or is the “x” pronounced?
                        I would guess that it's a French X, that is to say, "dough."

Comment

• Originally posted by UNI Ka-Bullseye View Post
                          Sounds like a great pickup! Dumb question though, how about a pronunciation guide? Is it like “dough” or is the “x” pronounced?
                          Dew-ax Ten characters

Comment

• Originally posted by SteinPizza View Post

Dew-ax Ten characters
                            Ah, ok, thanks. I was thinking the a before u.

Comment

• Someone want to update the board? We have a commit for this class now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wxcpanther View Post
                                Someone want to update the board? We have a commit for this class now!
                                Mods, Can we merge or switch the Sticky to the thread Moose created? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X