WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2021 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ty played post pretty exclusively in high school. He's right around 6'6"-6'7" but very lean. I think Brown was listed as 6'7" but his offensive game grew leaps and bounds by the time he graduated. He became one hell of a two way player. If Anderson can come close to that, we should be pretty ecstatic.

Comment

• Angelo Winkel commits to Augustana (SD)
      #MACtion

Comment

• Huh. Alrighty then, guess he's out of the running.

Comment

• Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
          Huh. Alrighty then, guess he's out of the running.
          Or it’s more like UNI or other mid majors didn’t offer.

Comment

• Probably the right fit. Winkel and Augustana, Decent D2 trying to be D1. Both of them
            "My role is to lead, plain and simple. . . .I with the help of my staff and our administration, we will lead." --Ben Jacobson

Comment

• I believe Augustana is moving up to D1.

Not a bad spot for AW to land.
              Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Huh...I didn't see that coming.

So is the final scholarship all Chase Courbat's for the taking then? If so, how long does he have to pull the trigger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post
                  I believe Augustana is moving up to D1.

Not a bad spot for AW to land.
                  Since when?

Comment

• Originally posted by clenz View Post

Since when?
                    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.arg...amp/1745108001

They're working on a move up. They were hoping to join the Summit League but have not gotten accepted yet.
                    Last edited by Blue42; 07-26-2020, 12:44 AM.
                    Winning is more fun than losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue42 View Post

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.arg...amp/1745108001

They're working on a move up. They were hoping to join the Summit League but have not gotten accepted yet.
                      The Summit took St Thomas, that door is slammed shut. A 5th DI in the Dakotas doesn't make any sense at all and Sanford is working pretty hard to prevent it from happening.
                      #MACtion

Comment

• Them moving up is about the same chances as UNI going AAC

Comment

• Another name we have been in contact with is Ahjany Lee from Byron, MN. Iowa has checked in on him as well. He's a really long and athletic kid. He's a 2022 kid and is 6'9". I'm guessing some high major offers might start coming in, especially if he shoots up another inch or two.

Comment

• Interesting article...Ahjany Lee. https://www.postbulletin.com/sports/...dc95e33b3.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PantherAlum09 View Post
                              Another name we have been in contact with is Ahjany Lee from Byron, MN. Iowa has checked in on him as well. He's a really long and athletic kid. He's a 2022 kid and is 6'9". I'm guessing some high major offers might start coming in, especially if he shoots up another inch or two.
                              Apparently Kansas State and Ohio State have also been in contact with him. As well as some other quality "mid-majors".

Comment

• Panther land is an official authentic website that has a forum of about official 2021 Panther Basketball Recruit List. You must check paperhelp.org review to learn more new writing techniques. You can subscribe to their membership for joining their league. They have more activities. Join them for more information.

Comment

Working...
                                X