WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2023 Panther Basketball Recruit List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richmond’s system appears to be a very good fit for his game. I am bummed he didn’t come here, though. That kid already has a very advanced game on offense. They got a good one.

Comment

• We offered in July. Other offers include St Louis, Indiana St, Missouri St, and Lipscomb.

Last edited by CyCarp; 09-22-2022, 06:15 PM.
      To avoid confusion - my username is baseball (Cy Young award) related, NOT for the Cyclones.

Comment

• I'm perfectly okay with assembling an army of 6-6 athletic dudes to play around Taylor and Ege.

That said, everybody seems to think this kid is a strong Missouri State lean.
        #MACtion

Comment

• Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
          I'm perfectly okay with assembling an army of 6-6 athletic dudes to play around Taylor and Ege.

That said, everybody seems to think this kid is a strong Missouri State lean.
          Not sure I'd cosign the "athletic" evaluation but I'd compromise with the term "skilled".
          He reminds me of Heise offensively but not sure he'd bring what Nate does defensively. I wouldn't be heartbroken if he went to MSU.

Comment

Working...
          X