WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Illinois

Not only is the Northern Illinois volleyball team participating in the UNI Invitational tourney this weekend,
    But the NIU womens soccer team also played UNI here tonight (at the CVSC).

I wonder if both teams rode the same bus over.

Though the more I think about it, probably not.
    Not sure you could really fit all the players, coaches, managers, trainers, equipment etc., for both teams on one bus.

Plus, the extra expense of the soccer team overnighting would outweigh any savings of riding together.

Yes, I have very random thoughts that pop into my head.

Re: Northern Illinois

Originally posted by panther2317
    How were the UNI vs. NIU match-ups on the pitch and the court?
    on the court: Panthers win 25-19, 28-26 and 25-10.

on the pitch: Huskies score twice early in the game (16th minute, 18th minute), Panthers fight back to tie it with goals in the 31st and 66th minutes. But NIU scores the golden goal in double OT (106th) to get the win.

Comment

Working...
    X