WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uni wbb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
    tipoff against the Redbirds is actually at 8:30 tonight, it looks like. streaming on espn3: http://es.pn/2GLJEol
    I plan on flipping between that game and watching the Cedar Falls boys game for the state title (just because that's where I went to HS).
    Is the CFHS game streaming anywhere? (Because that's where I went to high school)
    "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

• CFHS boys wins their game by 20 points, and UNI women win their game by 20 points. nice!
      Panthers move on to play Missouri State in the semifinals, Saturday at 4 p.m.

Comment

• Ugh. Turnovers killing us.

Comment

• Wow, can't believe how well we played down the stretch with Rucker and Hillyard in the lineup, and that's not taking anything away from Kirkpatrick or Simon-Ressler. And if not for Howell getting red hot in the 3rd quarter it's a different game. The Bears have a nice team, more length than us and also pretty good defensively, but they kind of lost focus when we retook the lead and never got it back. Hope they get a WNIT invitation.

Comment

• Not surprised that Drake has the edge, but my goodness UNI's shooting is terrible today.

Comment

• As usual, their size and defensive intensity causing us problems.

I've come to enjoy watching Drake's #20 Maddie Dean. Looks like she should be playing on the o-line for their FB team, but she's smart and is tough both inside and outside.

I'd venture a guess that we've never won a game where we've given up 43 in the first half, at least very seldom.
              Last edited by in_the_stands; 03-11-2018, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• UNI women got an at-large into the WNIT. (Mo State is also in as the AQ from the Valley). Bracket will be announced later tonight.

Comment

UNI women got an at-large into the WNIT. (Mo State is also in as the AQ from the Valley). Bracket will be announced later tonight.
                  UNI will host UW-Milwaukee on Thursday 3/15, winner would then face the winner of UT-Martin@Indiana

Comment

UNI will host UW-Milwaukee on Thursday 3/15, winner would then face the winner of UT-Martin@Indiana
                    Game start time?

Comment

• Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post

Game start time?
                      7 p.m. (was just announced this morning)

Comment

7 p.m. (was just announced this morning)
                        Thanks. Hopefully people will come out and support the ladies.

Comment

• UWM looking sharp; we're looking like we haven't recovered from the Drake game.

Comment

• Coach Warren doesn't hold back words. She was unhappy with her team's lack of focus especially on defense. She apologized to the fans for their performance tonight. We are lucky to have her as our coach.

Comment

• Could not agree more. But I do think the MVC tournament took a lot out of us, where UWM was upset in their first game, which gave them more time to rest and think about how they wanted the rest of their season to play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by in_the_stands View Post
                                Could not agree more. But I do think the MVC tournament took a lot out of us, where UWM was upset in their first game, which gave them more time to rest and think about how they wanted the rest of their season to play out.
                                UMW was actually on their spring break then got called back when selected for WNIT...

Comment

Working...
                                X