WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobbi Petersen - 500 Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobbi Petersen - 500 Wins

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Darn impressive.

Comment

have always been a big fan of Bobbi's. Heck of a coach and a heck of a great person.

And I was amused by the coincidence that Chris (i.e. the OP) pointed out elsewhere, that Bobbi got her 500th win at Indiana State, which is the same place that Bobbi's predecessor (and mentor, I think it would be fair to say), Dr. Iradge Ahrabi-Fard, got his 500th win

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
        Darn impressive.
        Absolutely. Also, I was impressed with her as a person when I saw her take the time out of her schedule last fall during volleyball season to attend the arrival of veterans at the Waterloo airport returning from the Honor flight. She shook veteran's hands and thanked them for their service. A class act.

Comment

Wow. The 501 was a good game. After 2 I was thinking, What is happening?!?!

Comment

Quality comeback, love to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sivert View Post
              Wow. The 501 was a good game. After 2 I was thinking, What is happening?!?!
              UNI struggled at Evansville in the last weekend of last season (2018), with the Aces pulling off the win in 5 sets, which could have cost the Panthers the regular season conference championship (though Illinois State also got beat that night).

So their early struggles tonight brought back some unpleasant deja vu.
              UNI had 16 unforced attack errors in the first two sets, which really hurt them. Once they were able to get that cleaned up, they were able to right the ship.

Comment

E-ville is kind of an interesting team - several international students, in contrast with us where about half the team grew up a short drive from UNI.

Redbirds have lost a couple more matches, though I'm guessing they'll still give us plenty of trouble in Normal.

Comment

Bobbi recorded her 504th win tonight, making her the winningest coach in UNI history.

Comment

And shows no sign of stopping.

Comment

Working...
                    X