WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Basketball 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleCatFan View Post
    Boffeli has been playing really well and is only going to get better with the more minutes she is playing. Going to be a real factor for the next few years
    Yes indeed, she reminds me of a young healthy Megan Maahs. I still want to see Wolf back, though.

Saturday will be interesting, both in CF and DM, with the Salukis having won by 11 at Drake, who had everyone back. Guess I wouldn't mind the Dogs' struggles to continue for a couple more games, but they can really put up the points when they're on.

Comment

In Des Moines tonight for the game tonight, I'm shocked to find that the Knapp center is a rec center, not a stadium. Like, there's exercise bikes right behind me.

Comment

At the half, Cats are only down by 4 despite some truly horrible defense and not making any freethrows. Clean it up on D and we'll be in good shape.

Comment

Way too many layups given up in that first quarter. Hard to believe Drake had lost 4 in a row.

Comment

Yep. Played pretty even ball for 35 of the 40 minutes, but the five that we didn't were just brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
              In Des Moines tonight for the game tonight, I'm shocked to find that the Knapp center is a rec center, not a stadium. Like, there's exercise bikes right behind me.
              I mean, it's a staging area for the track meet that they just happen to play basketball in.
              #MACtion

Comment

Working...
              X