WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Basketball 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleCatFan View Post
    Boffeli has been playing really well and is only going to get better with the more minutes she is playing. Going to be a real factor for the next few years
    Yes indeed, she reminds me of a young healthy Megan Maahs. I still want to see Wolf back, though.

Saturday will be interesting, both in CF and DM, with the Salukis having won by 11 at Drake, who had everyone back. Guess I wouldn't mind the Dogs' struggles to continue for a couple more games, but they can really put up the points when they're on.

Comment

In Des Moines tonight for the game tonight, I'm shocked to find that the Knapp center is a rec center, not a stadium. Like, there's exercise bikes right behind me.

Comment

At the half, Cats are only down by 4 despite some truly horrible defense and not making any freethrows. Clean it up on D and we'll be in good shape.

Comment

Way too many layups given up in that first quarter. Hard to believe Drake had lost 4 in a row.

Comment

Yep. Played pretty even ball for 35 of the 40 minutes, but the five that we didn't were just brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by sevelev711 View Post
              In Des Moines tonight for the game tonight, I'm shocked to find that the Knapp center is a rec center, not a stadium. Like, there's exercise bikes right behind me.
              I mean, it's a staging area for the track meet that they just happen to play basketball in.
              #MACtion

Comment

Big road win over league leading Illinois State tonight!!

Comment

Originally posted by Panther'73 View Post
                  Big road win over league leading Illinois State tonight!!
                  Very exciting game for sure. This is a very good team with excellent coaching. I have seen most of the games and am always scratching for an answer as to why they get such little interest from the Panther fans. This good exciting basketball and these women work hard each day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Dog View Post

Very exciting game for sure. This is a very good team with excellent coaching. I have seen most of the games and am always scratching for an answer as to why they get such little interest from the Panther fans. This good exciting basketball and these women work hard each day of the week.
                    I agree. Another great game.

Comment

Women in the middle of their 7 day stretch of 4 home games (Making up missed games from Covid postponements earlier in the season). Tonight at 6. Sunday at 2. Tuesday at 6. Should be great.

Comment

oh my god you guys are all so talented! I do not draw, but just admire the artists. By the way, what other sites support datehookup do you know where artists post their works? and so that you can not only watch but also get acquainted with people? I know instagram, but it’s not quite what I want... is tumblr still alive?
                        Last edited by rtioolsk; 02-06-2022, 08:23 AM.

Comment

UNI WBB just won their 6th game in a row, 4 wins in 7 days, and now tied for 1st place with Illinois State! Go Ladies!!

Comment

They're definitely gelling at the right time. Definitely a little bit miffed that I've seen them twice this year, which were both close road losses to in-state rivals, but I can't knock the overall results so far.

Comment

Interesting Stat: UNI Basketball is now 19-4 in 2022, both men's and women's. The four losses came to Drakex2 and Valpo x2.
                              Oh, and let me make this perfectly clear to you people: you go to UNI, NOT IOWA. The Hawkeyes and their fans do not give a crap if you remain "true to them" or some stupid self-fulfulling bullcrap like that.-OTP

What i say are my opinions and mine alone, and not that of anyone associated with me.

Comment

Ladies lost to the Salukis. Coach Warren quote after the game. "REFS SUCKED." True. Finley was on the floor multiple times. They ejected one of the Salukis in the 4th.

Comment

Working...
                                X