WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's Basketball 2021-2022 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post
    What are streaming/watching options? I couldn't find it when looking online.
    the UNI WBB schedule lists a listen link to hear the radio play-by-play online. Don't know if KXEL will pick it up or not
    Last edited by vbfan19; 03-18-2022, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Cats View Post

It's listed on ESPN 3.
      Stream the NCAA Women's Basketball Game Northern Iowa vs. Drake (First Round) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Monday, March 21, 2022.

the date and time are right and it says it is UNI vs. Drake. but it also says "first round", which is incorrect.

Comment

• they look lost out there when it comes to offense

Comment

• Yes, we have dead spots at times, a bit disappointing considering the ton of experience we put on the floor. Cost us against Illinois State in the championship, in the opening game at Valpo, and others.

Comment

• Won't win with no scoring. Simple as that.

Comment

• The dry spell in scoring bites the ladies again. Went first six minutes of 4th without scoring. Thank you Karli and Bri. You will be missed.

Comment

• And Nicole too.

Comment

• Sad the ball didn't go through the hoop more often tonight. I thank the seniors and the coaching staff for putting more fun in my life during winter. Talent and desire to win will return next fall and I will be ready for another season to begin. Thanks to all who wear the purple and gold!

Comment

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
                    they look lost out there when it comes to offense
                    I wouldn't say they looked lost. All season this team has been streaky when it comes to offense. Their lack of offense cost them the first Valpo game, cost them an NCAA berth, and the game tonight. We have some great players back but my concern is who will take over Bri's role next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post
                      I wouldn't say they looked lost. All season this team has been streaky when it comes to offense. Their lack of offense cost them the first Valpo game, cost them an NCAA berth, and the game tonight. We have some great players back but my concern is who will take over Bri's role next season.
                      they definitely looked lost on offense whenever I pulled up the espn3 stream. (seems like I'd turn it on, and UNI would be up a couple points, but as soon as I started watching, UNI would have a bad possession or two and Drake would take the lead, at which point I'd turn it off.) After a couple of times of that, I decided to stop watching. but it would seem they could struggle on their own without my jinx, judging from the 4th quarter stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post

they definitely looked lost on offense whenever I pulled up the espn3 stream. (seems like I'd turn it on, and UNI would be up a couple points, but as soon as I started watching, UNI would have a bad possession or two and Drake would take the lead, at which point I'd turn it off.) After a couple of times of that, I decided to stop watching. but it would seem they could struggle on their own without my jinx, judging from the 4th quarter stats.
                        I can see how one would see them as lost. The game was more of a defensive battle so neither offense looked good. Difference in 4th quarter UNI shot 23 percent. Drake 47.

Comment

• Anaya Barney in the transfer portal.

Comment

• Wow. Why is she leaving. Is it because she wasn’t playing. Has iowa or Iowa State gotten ahold of her?. I was really looking forward to seeing he play.

Comment

• Originally posted by PurpleCatFan View Post
                              Wow. Why is she leaving. Is it because she wasn’t playing. Has iowa or Iowa State gotten ahold of her?. I was really looking forward to seeing he play.
                              She red-shirted this year…

Comment

• Maybe they should have played her. You see a lot of excellent freshman playing in college now days and many are making a big impact, which I’m sure she would have. This a tough loss. I just don’t see how schools can keep player now days. Almost hate to read any off season post in fear losing more Panthers on both women and men’s teams

Comment

Working...
                                X