WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panthers vs. Cyclones 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers vs. Cyclones 2022

I hear there is a big game tonight!? Be a great test to see where this team really is and who they can become. Keep it respect able! And to host a top 10 team...McLeod Center has enjoyed a few big wins there. Good luck ladies!

I wonder if the Joens girls dad will be there? Last time they played at Carver he was ejected before the starting lineups. Total psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by UNIpanther99 View Post
      I wonder if the Joens girls dad will be there? Last time they played at Carver he was ejected before the starting lineups. Total psycho.
      Well....

He doesn't have a restaurant to run anymore so....
      #MACtion

Comment

I've been wondering how he's been getting along with Fennelly, I've heard BF can yell and swear with the best of them.

Comment

Bout as close as you can get without a win. If there is such a thing as a moral victory, this is it. Still, the actual victory would've been nice.

Comment

Impressed with the explosiveness. The team should be fun to watch this year.

Comment

Impressed with the explosiveness. The team should be fun to watch this year.
              Hoping the ladies realize they can compete with anyone. Really like their fight

Comment

Big second half for UNI. Down to the final seconds, just like last year.
                "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Great perseverance and effort in the second half, now if we can just make more of those pesky free throws the sky is the limit!

Comment

Sadly free throws have been an issue all season. Hopefully, they can turn that around soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X