WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virginia duals!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virginia duals!

Virginia Duals Preview! Should be a pretty easy day Friday, with some good matches in there. Saturday should be a much more interesting day.

Thanks for the info on this! Will the gold pool be a round robin or will it be seeded with a semi-final and final?

Comment

I don't know about seeds, but it's a bracket with a semifinal and final, and the backside will have a 3rd place dual too.

Comment

For those that follow along here I updated the link to include a link to the brackets/schedule. Panthers wrestle at 10 CST

Comment

Rapid Recap from the first dual, UNI won 32-6

Comment

What time do we wrestle Arizona st. tomorrow?

Comment

1:30 CST

And here's a preview!

Comment

Panthers fall to Arizona State, they'll get Oklahoma in the dual tonight

Comment

What is the purpose of the Iron match Ia st. is wrestling now?

Comment

I don't know. I kind of figured that UNI wouldn't be in that situation, so I didn't even try to figure it out. I assume it has something to do with the fact that there were four teams in the third pool, but I don't actually have any idea

Comment

Panthers take down Oklahoma 25-9, bring home 3rd place from Virginia

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post
                        What is the purpose of the Iron match Ia st. is wrestling now?
                        Lock Haven packed up and left so to get ISU a meet they organized the match with Fresno.

Comment

Originally posted by PantherInsider View Post

Lock Haven packed up and left so to get ISU a meet they organized the match with Fresno.
                          Cudos for Fresno State for doing that.

Was told that Bucknell also backed out of their dual with Campbell.

I don't understand that thought process of going to a format to get 2 day weigh ins and multiple matches, then back out because it is to many matches.

LHU was forfeiting 197 & 285 part of the 1st day. Maybe they didn't have anybody else, but you still have 8 other guys on the team

Comment

Working...
                          X