WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Preview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DomeIsHome
    replied
    Panthers drop second road dual of the year.

Alber, Lujan, and Skudlarczyk with the best wins. Thomsen won as well.

Foster did a great job fighting back after getting in a hole early. Would have been nice to see his entire match, but those are the breaks. I was really unimpressed with Venz (as you may or may not be able to tell from my recap).

Leave a comment:

• Panther'73
    replied
    Weird stream, taking turns between wrestling and gymnastics! Called Rumble and Tumble!!

Leave a comment:

• DomeIsHome
    replied
    Panthers cruise right on through Brookings, 30-10. Disappointing loss for Thomsen against Pohlmeyer though. Could push Thomsen down to the 3/4 spot in the Big 12, but I suppose we'll have to wait and see how the rest of the season plays out.

Leave a comment:

• DomeIsHome
    replied
    And the Nebraska preview, sorry it's late.

Leave a comment:

• DomeIsHome
    started a topic Weekend Preview!

Weekend Preview!

I put together a (short) preview for SDSU. Hopefully have something tomorrow for Nebraska.
Working...
X