WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CKLV Week Presser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKLV Week Presser

Schwab's weekly presser! Sorry it's late. The squad flies out tomorrow for Vegas

And (if you don't follow me on Twitter) I'll try to post the weekly rankings here as well every Tuesday.

I'll go Track/TOM/Intermat/Flo:

125: 22/15/16/15
    141: 30/NA/NA/NA
    149: 6/7/5/5
    174: 4/4/4/4
    184: 2/2/3/5
    197: 6/4/4/3
    285: 18/18/20/17

Tournament Team Rankings: 5/5/5/8
    Dual: NA/17/18/NA

Comment

How long can Holshlag stay ranked that high without wrestling, and is this Isleys first time being ranked by all services?

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post
        How long can Holshlag stay ranked that high without wrestling, and is this Isleys first time being ranked by all services?
        It depends on the poll. They all have different criteria for injuries. I think TOM and Intermat didn't have him ranked at the beginning of the year, but when he stepped on the mat at Northwestern they threw him in. I imagine he'll be in the rankings the rest of the year unless they announce that he's done for the year.

And no, Isley was ranked by those four last week, and maybe the week before. I try to keep track all year but I missed the rankings two weeks ago. There are too many polls out there that schools use "officially" for me to keep track in my head, so I just have an excel sheet I use.

Comment

Originally posted by DomeIsHome View Post

It depends on the poll. They all have different criteria for injuries. I think TOM and Intermat didn't have him ranked at the beginning of the year, but when he stepped on the mat at Northwestern they threw him in. I imagine he'll be in the rankings the rest of the year unless they announce that he's done for the year.

And no, Isley was ranked by those four last week, and maybe the week before. I try to keep track all year but I missed the rankings two weeks ago. There are too many polls out there that schools use "officially" for me to keep track in my head, so I just have an excel sheet I use.
          Intermat has now removed him from the rankings

Comment

Originally posted by iron panther View Post

Intermat has now removed him from the rankings
            As did The Open Mat

Comment

Working...
            X