WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dajun Johnson Commits to UNI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dajun Johnson Commits to UNI

(Originally committed to Old Dominion, but they dropped their program earlier this month).

"He is considered the No. 166 overall recruit in the 2020 class and is ranked No. 13 nationally at 170 pounds, both according to MatScouts. Wrestling for Whitefish Bay, Johnson was a two-time Wisconsin state champ, winning at 160 in 2019 and 170 this past season. He went a combined 77-0 during his junior and senior seasons.

Nationally, Johnson broke out last summer, earning double All-American honors at the Junior national championships. He placed fifth in freestyle and sixth in Greco-Roman. He was a Cadet folkstyle All-American in 2017."

Source:
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...in/3050888001/

"Well, that escalated quickly."

I'm not gonna pretend I know more about him than I just read, but I will say this:

He has a really cool name.

Comment

Working...
    X