WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNI Alumni Gathering Prior to MBB Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNI Alumni Gathering Prior to MBB Game

The UNI Alumni Association will have a gathering on Dec. 4th before the UNI/Loyola-Chicago Men's Basketball game. From the UNI Alumni Association website:

December 4, 2004
    UNI vs. Loyola Men's Basketball Game and Pre-Game Party
    Chicago, IL
    Detailed information available soon!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

New info is up for the UNI Alumni Association Pre-Game Festivities in Chicago when UNI takes on Loyola in men's basketball. I highly recommend going to this. I have a wedding to go to so I can't get to Chi-town, but I so wish I could! Tickets and Food for $18...great deal!

From the www.unialum.org:

Chicago
    December 4, 2004
    UNI vs. Loyola Men's Basketball Game and Pre-Game Lunch

Join us for an alumni luncheon and UNI men's basketball game!

Luncheon - 11:00am
    Hamilton's Pizza & Pub
    6341 N. Broadway Street
    Chicago, IL
    (near the Loyola stop on the Red Line train)

Game time - 1pm
    Seats will be behind the UNI bench. Tickets will be distributed at lunch.
    Cost - $18 members/$20 non-members
    Includes lunch buffet and game ticket.
    RSVP no later than November 29th!
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

I found out that my weekend was clear for the Loyola game. The wife and I will be heading to Chi-town to watch the Panthers take on Loyola and meet fellow UNI alums at the pre-game party. Are there any other UNI fans out there making the 4-5 hour trek to Chi-town to see their favorite team play on the road? It would be awesome for our guys to be received well on the road. I have to think that Pete Schmit and John Little would have alot of family at the game (since they are from that area). I hope to see alot of PN fans over there in December!

Comment

Working...
      X