WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supporting Member

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Member

I have setup the Supporting Member option. If you are interested in making a donation and becoming a Supporting Member you can pay with credit card here.

The donation goes toward paying for server hosting costs and toward the annual donation to the UNI Athletic fund. Regular Supporting Membership is $50 annually and $25 for students.

I’ve set it up so that Supporting Members will get a graphic under their username on posts recognizing them as a Supporting Member. Also Supporting Members will be allowed to upload their own avatars. Finally Supporting Members will get access to the new Panther Den forum. This is exclusively for Supporting Members and isn’t visible to the public.

None of the existing forums will change and if you decide not to donation nothing will change for you. There is no penalty for not donating.

If you have any questions please use the Contact Us Page to contact us.

I will reserve the right to take away access to the Panther Den if I decide you gave a small donation just to get into the Panther Den. I don’t want to have to do this, but if someone donates a small amount just to get info out of the Panther Den or to cause trouble I would have to remove their access. I’ll decide what a small donation is and I reserve the right to remove your access even if you give a large donation. You are giving a donation to help out PN and UNI, the forum access is simply a privilege.

All of the site rules and guidelines still apply to Supporting Members regardless of the amount you donate. This means that you may have your posts deleted and your site membership may be removed if you aren’t following the rules or are doing anything I deem inappropriate for this site.
    Last edited by AmesPanther; 03-17-2014, 06:13 PM.

I'm getting a lot of questions about how much is good to donate. Whatever you think is fair is fine with me. Anything helps. Thus far every donation has been $50 so I think that's the norm.

Comment

Come on people....ANY amount would be very appreciated. Remember 1/2 of your donation will go the UNI Athletic Club to help support UNI Athletics.

Comment

As soon as I get paid, you can expect some green coming your way from me.

"Once it starts, it never ends."
        -Eldon Miller

Comment

I'll be sending a check soon... Just not quite able to at the moment... funds are a little lower than normal
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

When you send money with PayPal please include your PN Username. Thanks.

Comment

LOL, I guess that would have been a good idea. I just sent mine about 1 minute ago and did not include my PN Username, but you know me don't you Ames?
              GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat
                LOL, I guess that would have been a good idea. I just sent mine about 1 minute ago and did not include my PN Username, but you know me don't you Ames?
                Yup I knew it was you, but it made me realize that I don't know everyones real name so it could get difficult to line up with PN username so I thought I'd better post about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther
                  I'll be sending a check soon... Just not quite able to at the moment... funds are a little lower than normal
                  Frequent trips to the Hill will do that to ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther
                    Originally posted by JCPanthers
                    Frequent trips to the Hill will do that to ya!

Its called going to the bars with drink specials, or finding a gullable member of the opposite sex buy you drinks all night. Then ditching him/her at closing time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reed Rothchild
                      Its called going to the bars with drink specials, or finding a gullable member of the opposite sex buy you drinks all night. Then ditching him/her at closing time.
                      Haha well... first of all, I don't actually drink AT the bars (December 17 can't come fast enough) -- and I have to pay more cover at the bars I CAN go to since I'm not yet able to drink at them. But you're right Reed... I don't remember the last time I had to spend money on beverages at other places besides bars... but I better be careful and leave it at that -- my parents tend to visit this message board from time to time
                      "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

i STILL FEEL THE PANTHERS SHOULD BE LOOKING AT pv BRET GREEWOOD AS A RECRUTE FOR THE FOOTBALL PROGRAM. TO ME HE IS A NATURAL FIT

dOMERANGER.UNI

Comment

No doubt...Brett Greenwood of PV is one of the top football recruits in the state of Iowa.

But, what does that have to do with supporting members?
                          The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

Born a Panther....I thought you turned 21 last year! I remember your birth
                            but must have the year mixed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantherwoman
                              Born a Panther....I thought you turned 21 last year! I remember your birth
                              but must have the year mixed up.
                              I did turn 21 this past December -- was actually standing on the field in Chattanooga when the clock struck midnight. Too bad the celebration couldn't have been a little more happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X