WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Sports Talk shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panther Sports Talk shows

Hello everyone,

It's been awhile since I posted on Panther Nation, but enjoy reading all the comments surrounding UNI Athletics. Just an update on our weekly UNI SPORTS TV Show "Panther Sports Talk"...we signed a contract with KWWL to produce the show for another season. We will continue to broadcast in Central Iowa as well as Western Iowa (and into South Dakota). If for some reason you do MISS the show, you can always log onto our shows website at:

www.PantherSportsTalk.com

It's been another fun year covering the Panthers and thanks for all the positive feedback we've received!

On a sidenote, we are continually looking to grow our video production company and always on the lookout for additional projects. Let us know if you (or your business) might be in need of a promotional video, training video, or just want us to do a multi-camera highlight tape of your son's little league game!

Go Panthers!
    Eric

www.PantherSportsTalk.com
    www.ATC-P.com

Re: Panther Sports Talk shows

DITTO

Great all-around coverage. Positive light on deserving people. Puts a face on UNI sports, not just scores. Wouldn't it be great to be in the DsM & Quad Cities markets.

Thanks Eric!!
    Josh Mahoney, Ellie Blankenship, Adam Koch, Jacqui Kalen, David Johnson, Madison Weekly = Golden Panthers on and off the court.

Comment

It is on in the Dsm market if you have cable, but not dish.
      GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Originally posted by GonzoCat View Post
        It is on in the Dsm market if you have cable, but not dish.
        When and what channel? I'm tired of trying to watch online.... IT blocked me out at work.

Comment

Well, I don't have cable so I can't watch it, but according to the website it is on cable channel 20 (KDMI) at 10:00 Saturday mornings. It isn't on until later in the year of course and it's possible that channel or time will change by the time the new season starts. Check the website under the playback button.
          GO PANTHERS!

Comment

I love PST Sunday after the news. Great show.
            TH1974: This guy was all-UNI, and wanted to show it by pretending to play a non-existant musical instrument in public.

Comment

I'm in the Des Moines area and I have DirecTV and record it every Saturday morning (I think at 10:00). I believe it is channel 23 on DirecTV.

Comment

Working...
              X