WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Season of PST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Season of PST

Originally posted by Big Show View Post
    Not sure on the banner. Haven't seen it yet. As for KCWI....The show that aired on KWWL this past Sunday will air on KCWI this coming Sunday. Since we do our interviews with Farley and Jake and edit our show together on Sundays we have yet to find a cost-effective way to deliver the program to Central Iowa to air on the the same day.

If we have a big sponsor step up I'm sure we could make this happen

Thanks for all the great comments. Looking forward to another awesome sports year for UNI Athletics!
    You mean KCWI couldn't download a copy electronically in time for the broadcast?
    "I think they're very good," Farley said of the preseason top 25 Hawkeyes. "But so are we."

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntuCAT View Post
      You mean KCWI couldn't download a copy electronically in time for the broadcast?

Make that silly girl they have introducing all their shows do it.

Comment

Just curious... with the holiday this weekend, was there no show? Not complaining, just missing that piece of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
          Just curious... with the holiday this weekend, was there no show? Not complaining, just missing that piece of the week.
          it was on KWWL on Sunday night. (unless that was a repeat)

Comment

Originally posted by JayJ79 View Post
            it was on KWWL on Sunday night. (unless that was a repeat)
            NM... the show is now available!
            Last edited by FOTY; 09-08-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Cool segment on Schuylar's involvement with Big Brothers/Big Sisters.

(and of course, I always like the volleyball segments, but that goes without saying. haha)

Comment

I get PST through iTunes, and when I started to watch this morning, turns out the show uploaded this week was a blast from the past talking about a football win against Missouri State. While we need all the good karma we can get right now, will the real episode for this week be uploaded?
                Fight! For the Purple and the Gold!
                VICTORY FOR UNI!
                UNI FIGHT! UNI FIGHT!

Comment

Yeah I thought you wanted some good karma

We will have this weeks show uploaded asap. Please e-mail me directly if you have any issues with the web files or iTunes files in the future as I don't log onto panther nation every day.

[email protected]

Got a good feeling about this week Panther fans!

Thanks for the catch

EB

Comment

Working...
                  X