WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basketball tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basketball tickets

In the past I've tried to help pair people together to buy season tickets and help work through the sharing process. It's been a rewarding experience but it does take quite a bit of effort. I've decided to just try to help people share in some of the tickets I purchase for personal use. If anyone is interested in doing this for the upcoming year, please PM me. I should be able to get people chairback seats to most (if not all) games they are interested in at a discount, depending on how many show interest. Thanks...
    The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

PTTB,

Thanks for the offer. There is a possibility that I will want tickets, but I'm not going to commit in advance this year as we have had a family health surprise.

[Edited out the personal info. Seems like most of my PN friends have seen it. No need to continue the unintentional hijacking.]
    Last edited by UNIdad; 10-10-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

I wish your family all the best UNIdad. I hope that the treatment that you've sought proves to be the right move for all involved!
      #MACtion

Comment

UNIdad - that is a shocker! Please know your family and you are in my daily prayers. Thanks for sharing so we can also give our support to all...

Comment

Wow, UNIdad. That's a real kicker. You and your family will bed in our prayers.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, UNIDad - good luck to you in your fight. We'll be rooting and praying for her.
            Give us a yell, HO! The purple and the gold
            Victory for U-N-I!

Find out what the other team wants to do, then take it away from them.
            - George Halas

Comment

Thanks. I didn't recognize that I was sharing this news with more than PTTB. But I do appreciate your prayers and support. This is indeed a challenging new season. - Steve
              Last edited by Panthers to the Bone; 10-10-2017, 05:02 AM.

Comment

Definitely prayers of healing for your wife and comfort and strength to your family. This is tough news to see.
                The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice, clouds and thick darkness surround Him; righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne. Fire goes before Him, and consumes his foes on every side; His lightning lights up the world; the earth sees and trembles; the mountains melt like wax before the Lord of all the earth. The heavens proclaim His righteousness and all peoples will see His glory.

Comment

UNIdad --- keep us posted. We will be thinking of and praying for your family. Sorry to hear this - tell your girls that their Panther family is behind them!
                  "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Sarah was with the Swim/Dive team in Iowa City last week and she said almost all of them already knew about her mom's condition. We really miss getting together with that part of our Panther family.

Comment

Still waiting to hear from my friends about interest in MBB tickets.

Comment

Decided to go ahead and get some tickets. Sent you a PM. Bump for the thread so that others are reminded to take advantage. Thanks as always for helping others be UNI fans too.

Comment

Just bumping this thread again. I have tickets available to most games available still. All below face value (as always). Send me a PM if interested.

Comment

Still trying to decide between this or the 10 ticket deal. Someone help me out. Would highly recommend working with PTTB, otherwise

Comment

I can only speak for myself. I have chairback seats available in the lower 10 rows. I'm not sure if the 10 ticket deal through UNI allows for reserved chairback seats or not. Also, you don't need to buy 10 total tickets in order to get a discount from me. It could be 1, 2, 3, or more games.
                              I'm glad that UNI is doing the Flex Pass though. Whatever helps get more UNI fans to the games. That's why I do what I do...and I'm sure that's ultimately what we all want.

Comment

Working...
                              X