WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SDSU tickets 2/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU tickets 2/19

Due to the day/time of the kick I've had a number of our group back out this week. I will have several tickets available (should know the exact number late Wed). Just looking for face value.

Feel free to pass along to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks!

Originally posted by FOTY View Post
    Due to the day/time of the kick I've had a number of our group back out this week. I will have several tickets available (should know the exact number late Wed). Just looking for face value.

Feel free to pass along to anyone you know who may be interested. Thanks!
    I have someone that needs two tickets. They are SDSDU parents but they live here and haven't been able to get any. Would love to help if I can. (They are friends of a friend).
    "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

I would love to go. Would only need 1, but if I need to buy 2 I certainly will.

Comment

I sent messages to each of you - thanks!

After these I still have 3 tickets available.

Comment

I sent messages to each of you - thanks!

After these I still have 3 tickets available.
          I haven't received a private message from you.
          "...the Northern Iowa men's basketball team reached the ultimate highs before hitting a devastating low. Unexpected success, followed by unimaginable failure. And they owned it -- all of it -- for the world to see. Like men. Like leaders. Like champions -- in a way no tournament bracket could ever define."

Comment

Originally posted by Born-a-Panther View Post
            I haven't received a private message from you.
            I responded to your "visitor message". Guess we have 2 message systems in PN. Who knew?

Comment

I need 2 if you have any left. Thanks.
              http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0320...nesh13_400.jpg

Comment

They are yours!
                I still have two available. Thank you all!
                Last edited by FOTY; 02-19-2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

They are yours!
                  I still have two available. Thank you all!
                  BUMP.... with only 2700 in attendance it would be great to have them all used.

Comment

Working...
                  X