WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spencer Brown, football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer Brown, football

"Well, that escalated quickly."

an interesting looking helmet.
    (not complaining at all, safety is paramount. I have just never seen something like that before. but I don't watch many football practices, so maybe such things are commonplace)

Comment

Originally posted by vbfan19 View Post
      an interesting looking helmet.
      (not complaining at all, safety is paramount. I have just never seen something like that before. but I don't watch many football practices, so maybe such things are commonplace)
      It's foam they put over the helmets of linemen to reduce collisions.. They've become pretty much standard issue at anywhere with money, hence why we don't have them.
      #MACtion

Comment

I just realized that Brown's teammate is Ike Boettger, who played for Cedar Falls High School. Reckon they share Dome turf stories.
        "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Spencer Brown played a few snaps today in Buffalo's home opener.

Comment

Originally posted by panthergirl123 View Post
            Spencer Brown played a few snaps today in Buffalo's home opener.
            I saw he didn't start and was wondering if he would get in today. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Working...
            X