WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fargo Media Explodes over NDSU's arrogance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fargo Media Explodes over NDSU's arrogance

Ouch!
    Some world-class politicians at work.
    The truth is a *****!!!
    Josh Mahoney, Ellie Blankenship, Adam Koch, Jacqui Kalen, David Johnson, Madison Weekly = Golden Panthers on and off the court.

Comment

All this over athletic media rights?

"President Bresciani's actions in the last week are an embarrassment to our state. We ask for Dean Bresciani's immediate resignation." Fargo Forum

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/edito...s-are-not-born
      Last edited by FargoPanther; 08-07-2016, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Of course, the forum was part of a losing proposal to hold the media rights, now the center of this entire self inflicted wound. How bout a nice salt lick with that editorial?

Sent from my NSA monitored One+ 3

Comment

Originally posted by FargoPanther View Post
          All this over athletic media rights?

"Presiden Bresciani's actions in the last week are an embarrassment to our state. We ask for Dean Bresciani's immediate resignation." Fargo Forum

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/edito...s-are-not-born
          Wow ... just, wow.
          "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

The Fargo NBC affiliate (who also has the broadcast rights for NDSU Bison Football) led their 10 PM show last night with a rant bashing their competition in going after the restrictive media rules first proposed by NDSU Athletics. I need to speak my peace here. I have been an FCS fan before there was even an FCS. I find it a more pure form of collegiate football with an exciting playoff system. This morning, I mentioned to a Bison faithful that the local media infighting and the continuous chest thumping from Bison fans is contaminating the FCS. I mentioned if Fargo was Bloomington, IL, the Bison would be no big thing and that 80% of their bandwagon fans would be jumping on the train of the nearest winning Big 10 program be it Illinois, Northwestern, Wisconsin or even Iowa. I think it's time for NDSU fans to get humbled and go BIG with the FBS. It's starting to get nuts up here.

KVLY Story - http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...391224111.html

Comment

Originally posted by FargoPanther View Post
              The Fargo NBC affiliate (who also has the broadcast rights for NDSU Bison Football) led their 10 PM show last night with a rant bashing their competition in going after the restrictive media rules first proposed by NDSU Athletics. I need to speak my peace here. I have been an FCS fan before there was even an FCS. I find it a more pure form of collegiate football with an exciting playoff system. This morning, I mentioned to a Bison faithful that the local media infighting and the continuous chest thumping from Bison fans is contaminating the FCS. I mentioned if Fargo was Bloomington, IL, the Bison would be no big thing and that 80% of their bandwagon fans would be jumping on the train of the nearest winning Big 10 program be it Illinois, Northwestern, Wisconsin or even Iowa. I think it's time for NDSU fans to get humbled and go BIG with the FBS. It's starting to get nuts up here.

KVLY Story - http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...391224111.html

Indeed. And can you imagine how nuts it will be after the Bison win in Iowa City . . .

and how nuts it will be after the Bison lose in Cedar Falls . . .

and when the Bison lose again in Cedar Falls in December (or Frisco in January)!

Comment

Working...
              X