WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panther Nation Fantasy Football 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoPanthers85 View Post
    Speaking of this league, I think the draft is going to be Thursday 30th at 8 PM. Does this work for most people? I know there is one person this will not work for but is everyone else good with that?
    Works for me, I'm on the west coast so it fits the schedule perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by DownGoesKansas View Post

I would be able to do it. But don't move for me. My other is an auction so lots of down time.
      Ah, ive done several of those. We will leave it for Thursday then.

Comment

Wed or thur at 8 works for me

Comment

Works for me.
          "And immediately, (P'Allen Stinnett's) Facebook status was spouting vulgarities towards the university."

Comment

All right the league is set. The teams have been locked and the draft order is set. Just a reminder that the draft is tomorrow at 8 pm. See you guys then!

Comment

I, for one, welcome our new chat bot overlords...
              #MACtion

Comment

Working...
              X