WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Purple Give Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Purple Give Gold

For anyone unaware, yesterday was UNIs annual day of giving and it looks to have been a big success. There were a number of goals that were surpassed (1200 donors, 50 states, etc.) and some of them triggered matching gifts.

Apparently the "day" runs thru 6 pm tonight. There is one goal that has not quite been met - 500 young alumni. It is just 4 short of the goal as I write this and if it is met there will be a $1500 match. So if you graduated in 2000 or after this would be a great time to make a small (or big, that's okay too) gift. 4 people giving 20 bucks each would bring in $1580.

And any other alumni or fans that didn't know about this are free to make a gift as well! I got two personal thank you videos from UNI students, that was neat.

https://dayofgiving.uni.edu/

GO PANTHERS!

Actually, full disclosure, I just noticed the clock has been ticking up, not down, since midnight. So it may be too late to meet the challenge. It's still a fun site to visit.
    GO PANTHERS!

Comment

Working...
    X