WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End zone seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End zone seats

I don't go to a lot of Panther football games. It's been a pretty long time since I been. But I bought tickets today they were Endzone seats. I was looking to go on the cheap so I bought these today for tomorrow because they said they were 15 bucks. I didn't even know this was a thing when did they start selling Endzone seats.
    Last edited by panther42; 09-08-2017, 06:23 PM.

They arent actually in the end zone, they are just in the far corners beside the endzones. They are actually pretty good tickets.
    UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
    iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

So these aren't anything new then. They just changed the name or the person at the ticket office called them something there not. I was picturing the actual end zone I know some people who actually stand there. I thought they put seats there. Thanks.
      Last edited by panther42; 09-08-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X