WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

***Game Thread USD, Week 7***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a game we've historically laid an egg in. USD helped us by putting the ball on the ground but we will certainly take it.

Same situation next week against a better team. Here we go.
    #MACtion

Comment

Does anybody know if Cal Twait play last night or have a update on him from last week? I was away from radio and tv last night so I haven't heard a update on his status currently.
      GO NORTHERN IOWA PANTHERS![SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Jonsoup View Post
        Does anybody know if Cal Twait play last night or have a update on him from last week? I was away from radio and tv last night so I haven't heard a update on his status currently.
        Started at left tackle

Comment

Seem to recall he was helped off the field at some point, don't know if he returned.

Comment

Originally posted by in_the_stands View Post
            Seem to recall he was helped off the field at some point, don't know if he returned.
            Yeah, he took a shot in the lower left leg (shin or ankle ... it was Briley Moore who was pushed or stumbled going down into Twait after making a catch) late in the fourth quarter.

Looked like he was in pain and was on the ground a a bit before being helped off. But Twait did come back in the game.
            "Well, that escalated quickly."

Comment

Working...
            X