WWW.PANTHERNATION.COM
GO PANTHERS!
welcome

Welcome to the best UNI Panther forum on the net!

Become a PN Supporting Member! Get exclusive access to the Panther Den forum and more. Click here for info.

30-minute show exclusively highlighting UNI Athletics. Click here for info.

• You need to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
  • To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the help page by clicking this link.
  • If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form.
This website is not affiliated with the University of Northern Iowa or the UNI Panther Athletic Program.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Travel for Richmond/GMU Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel for Richmond/GMU Games

I'm a frequent visitor to the MBB page, although I'm more involved in the football/wrestling boards, so I apologize if this has been discussed....
    But with UNI playing @ Richmond on 12/5 and @ GMU on 12/8, is the team staying in Virginia between?

Re: Travel for Richmond/GMU Games

Originally posted by kd_uni View Post
    I'm a frequent visitor to the MBB page, although I'm more involved in the football/wrestling boards, so I apologize if this has been discussed....
    But with UNI playing @ Richmond on 12/5 and @ GMU on 12/8, is the team staying in Virginia between?
    Yes, Fly out Friday and back on Wednesday morning. I think this is the one trip that they're flying commercial on for the year.
    #MACtion

Comment

Really kind of random how we have played so many Virginia schools the last several years.

Just off the top of my head:

VCU X3
      GMU X4 or 5
      VT
      Virginia
      Richmond X2
      ODU X2
      UNI FIGHT

Originally posted by 9YRPLAN
      iowa sucks, fran sucks, their schedule sucks, iowa fans suck

Comment

Originally posted by 06panther10 View Post
        Really kind of random how we have played so many Virginia schools the last several years.

Just off the top of my head:

VCU X3
        GMU X4 or 5
        VT
        Virginia
        Richmond X2
        ODU X2
        Other than VT and VA, good competition that is willing to do home and homes. I'll take deals with quality opponents for home and homes all the time. Virginia just happens to have quite a few schools that are quality and at our level.

Comment

Anyone know what the Radio setup is for this weekend? If I'm not mistaken BBall will be at Richmond at 5pm (CF Time) and Football in Portland at 9pm. Will KB do the call from VA and Rima and Petey from OR?

Comment

Originally posted by KCPantherFan View Post
            Anyone know what the Radio setup is for this weekend? If I'm not mistaken BBall will be at Richmond at 5pm (CF Time) and Football in Portland at 9pm. Will KB do the call from VA and Rima and Petey from OR?
            KB and Wells or Brailey with basketball would be my guess.

Comment

Rima is calling both games.

#MACtion

Comment

Originally posted by BCPanther View Post
                Rima is calling both games.

That's amazing, and I have absolutely no issue with it.

Comment

Working...
                X